Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• Plex Transcoding On ODROID XU4

xai - - Plugins

Quote from evlo: “Hey, since you are only person anywhere who seems to actually understand how plex transcoder work. Do you think it will work on rock64? ” After short view on the specs of "rock64", it should work with the same tweaks which are necessary for odroid xu4.

xai - - Plugins

Update: I experienced some Problems with Plex Transcoding on recent Openmediavault 2.2.14 with Plex 0.9.12.4 on Odroid XU4. The Problem occurs because Plex Transcoder depending on libm.so from glibc / libc6 to be greater equal 2.15. Although Plex (from omv-extras repo) comes with libm.so in version 2.19, this version is not Odroid XU4 compatible! This is how to fix: get and extract (libc6-armhf-cross_2.15-0ubuntu9cross1.82_all.deb for 12.04 LTS) OR( libm-2.15.so directly) mkdir libc6-2.15-ubuntu…

• Odroid xu4 build, system won't boot.

xai - - My NAS Build

the default amd64 image will not work! you have to get the odroid image from here: sourceforge.net/projects/openm…ult/files/Odroid-XU3_XU4/

• NAS in Standby, kein Wake on möglich

xai - - Plugins

WOL hat meist nichts mit dem OS zu tun. Wenn es nicht geht liegt es daran dass das Netzwerk es nicht unterstützt, die Netzwerkkarte es nicht kann, oder es im BIOS/EFI nicht aktiviert ist. überprüfe mal ob eine ausführung von "ifconfig" bei options "WOL_MAGIC" anzeigt.

• USB 3 zu langsam,

xai - - General

schau mal ob unter "Reale Festplatten" der Schreibcache aktiviert ist. ansonsten klingt die übertragungsrate sehr nach USB2.0. Sicher dass die Platte per USB3 angebunden ist?

• My Odroid XU4 build

xai - - My NAS Build

Quote from ghostyroasty: “I tried seeing how ftp would perform just to compare speeds, and I was getting 55MB/second. I'm going to call it a night and try again in the morning. ” i had write speeds this bad when drive cache was disabled. also the cpu governor has heavy impact. Read this: obihoernchen.net/1235/odroid-xu4-with-openmediavault/ Quote from Eryan: “I had to read those paragraphs twice. Are you really sure that a Raspi 2 overclocked to 1 GHz is able to transcode for Plex? Or even the O…

xai - - Plugins

I can confirm, that the Odroid XU4 is powerful enough to transcode one or even two streams. I've testet it with 1080p 4:2:0 high h264 Bitrate over 2000kpbs and 5.1dts MKV material. Transcoded into 720p 3mpbs for web the CPU was around 50-60%. odroid-xu4-transcode-plex-cpu.png I wrote a guide how to enable transcoding with omv and plex plugin, but in german. prezer.de/odroid-xu4-und-plex-media-server-transcoding-17