Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Downloads not working for torrents

gderf - - Plugins

I don't use Sonarr to its fullest capabilities so I can't offer any hints. I only have it set up to push the torrents it finds to a seedbox in Europe and I have to manually download the files from there into the directories I want them stored in.

gderf - - Plugins

In your docker settings under Volumes and bind mounts you have this which uses an OMV defined shared folder: Host path = /sharedfolders/Downloads I would have it this way using the actual absolute path: Host path = /srv/dev-disk-by-label-Tracer/Downloads

• Quote from akurzawa: “How to backup OMV configuation to restore settings after disaster recvery? Case: OMV installation is destoyed, I've all the data on separate partition, I want to quickly install fresh OMV from DVD and restore config for network, shares etc. so I can get the system up and running ” There is no way to backup an OMV "configuration" and apply it to a new fresh install. What you should be doing is backing up the entire OMV system disk, and restoring that backup to an empty disk.

gderf - - Plugins

Very nice job on the screenshots, all in one place. What hardware platform are you running on and which deluge docker are you using? In your Deluge Network settings you can not use random incoming ports. You must specify at least one port and that port must be forwarded from your router to your OMV IP address. Also use Host networking in the docker settings, not bridge. You should use an port checker to verify that this is working. Try Source Code (1 line) (I use a paid for SOCKS5 proxy in my De…

gderf - - Plugins

That setting is still there. See attached pic. You are using an incorrect download path. You are trying to use a host path in there and you need to use a container path. Post the screenshot of your Modify container screen Environment variables and Volume and bind mounts sections. Then post your Deluge Preferences | Downloads section.

gderf - - Plugins

In Deluge you can use the Test Active port tool found in Preferences | Network. You must have working forwarded ports that are accessible from the outside internet or downloads will not work. In the docker, Host mode networking would be a better choice.

• The OMV UnionFS plugin uses mergerfs. You should read and understand what mergerfs is and is not. See: github.com/trapexit/mergerfs

• That drive is mounted noexec which breaks the transcoder. Fix it as follows: Make a backup copy of /etc/openmediavault/config.xml Edit /etc/openmediavault/config.xml and look in the <fstab> section for the <mntent> subsection that applies to that drive. On the <opts> line change noexec to exec and save the file. As root in the shell run the following command: omv-mkconf fstab Look at /etc/fstab again and verify that noexec was changed to exec. Run the following command as root or reboot the mach…

• Quote from Joe86: “It's /srv/dev-disk-by-label-NAS/plexmediaserver ” The most likely explanation is that hard drive is not mounted exec capable. Is it? Post your /etc/fstab file contents if you are not sure.

• What is the location of your Plex Library Database?

• cloning

gderf - - General

You should use specific versions of Gparted or Clonezilla that are on bootable USB.

• The disk must appear in OMV's Storage | Disks panel, must also appear in OMV's Storage | File Systems panel, and from there you can select it and attempt to mount it.

• Plex plugin installation fails

gderf - - Plugins

Quote from 5k18a: “Plex was working fine for a long time, and 2 days ago I got Transcoder error on my Shield TV and WEB Player. I tried to reinstall few times and struggled with same issue like others, and finally this last 4 steps helped me. Which was quite odd even the docker version of Plex had a transcoder errors. Thanks guys! ” Regardless of whether you run Plex in a docker, via the OMV plugin, or you install it by hand, the metadatabase directory must be located on a drive that is mounted …

• access with SSH

gderf - - General

Logging in via ssh as root is generally disabled by default. You can log in as an ordinary user and su to root instead. If you still wish to be able to login to ssh as root, once you have become root via su or sudo you can edit the file /etc/ssh/sshd_config and set a line like so: PermitRootLogin yes Then restart sshd

• What are the actual filesystem permissions of the directory?

• I think you will be fine with 8GB of RAM, but it won't hurt to go with 16GB if the extra cost isn't a problem. I run with 16GB and no swap. I have run with only 8GB for a while when one RAM module failed and had no problems.

• Quote from Kai: “Quote from gderf: “I have been running OMV 2,3, and 4 on a Samsung 16GB 2.5in SSD for more than three years. More than enough room so long as you know what you are doing, easily filled up and taking your machine down if you don't. You can still find these drives on ebay for very little money. ” Thanks gderf. So, with what you just said, I take away that if the only thing running is the OS then I should be fine??? Does stuff like Dockers, Plex, etc., etc. also reside on the OS dr…

• I have been running OMV 2,3, and 4 on a Samsung 16GB 2.5in SSD for more than three years. More than enough room so long as you know what you are doing, easily filled up and taking your machine down if you don't. You can still find these drives on ebay for very little money.

• I use mergerfs but not with the OMV plugin, it's too coarse for my needs. I do the mounts myself in /etc/fstab OUTSIDE the # >>> [openmediavault] # <<< [openmediavault] section.

• Cockpit

gderf - - General

Package 'qemu-kvm' has no installation candidate Do you really need the virtualization stuff?