Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 914.

• Read floppies directly from OMV

raulfg3 - - General

I see to share CD/DVD but never a floppy disk: CD/DVD Share

• Modify docker container

raulfg3 - - General

my experience doing the same: sometimes the new docker is corrupt and i need to delete and recreate. PD: when use portainer to modify the same in docker, all times works, so my suggest is that use portainer to modify PUID & PGID on existing containers to avoid container corruption.

• Docker container configs

raulfg3 - - Plugins

probably you do not push the "+" button on the last line ( when add the /config) so is not saved properly = so it use default /config location in read only mode). you need to edit your docker config (Push button "Edit" to do it and save)

• Quote from MarcTremonti: “Quote from geaves: “Quote from MarcTremonti: “and what kind of credentials is he asking for in config.json? oO ” Don't know above my pay grade have you got the --cleanup command added as well? I know when I enabled debug the log kept filling up. ” so far without cleanup. will have to wait for updated images first. then next time i will try with cleanup and see if it works this time. will report back then. btw, is it normal that the watchtower container has the status "d…

• Docker container configs

raulfg3 - - Plugins

is stored in he place that you select in my case /home/dockuser please read Docker plugin basics: Getting started: OMV + Docker plugin media server (Plex, PlexPy, Ombi, Libresonic, NZBGet, ruTorrent, Sonarr, Radarr, Mylar, and more)

• error: same as show in first post: Source Code (8 lines) I see in post nº 3 that is not an error and to ignore, but looks to me as a error, sorry if not

• why you don't donwload and load in webGUI like is described on guide?: OMV-Extras.org Plugin PD: wget -O - omv-extras.org/install | bash <- do not work for me, but load in webGUI works.

• Super simple web file server? [newbie]

raulfg3 - - Plugins

Webdav plugin. forum.openmediavault.org/index…193dd7bc51561b370b7655621

• is plex working in omv4?

raulfg3 - - General

Quote from richprim: “Ok about Docker, never used it so this should be a new experience Rich Prim ” please have a llok at: Installation and Setup Videos - Beginning, Intermediate and Advanced

• Dead entry in OMV GUI

raulfg3 - - General

do you clear your cache? try to do a reboot too, to be totally sure that live libs are properly deleted.

• to the extra options box in samba confif WEbGUI: forum.openmediavault.org/index…193dd7bc51561b370b7655621

• better if add the crontab in webGUI, to avoid loss on reboot & updates.

• technodadlife video comments

raulfg3 - - General

good video, only a tip ; you can view the letsencrypt log pushing the Logs button on docker webGUI: Previously, you need to select the docker that you want to see the log forum.openmediavault.org/index…193dd7bc51561b370b7655621 And check log size to avoid filesystem full if the log grows to much: forum.openmediavault.org/index…193dd7bc51561b370b7655621

• no problem expected, but because config of all dockers are saved on a separate ( persistent ) path, no problem if you need to recreate on new install, you do not lose your dockers config.

• lattop & USB3 is not the best to start a NAS. you do not have a desktopPC with SATA connectors to start?

• uninstall ZFS plugin, and then install promox kermel ( from OMV extras webGUI), then install ZFS Plugin again, this time must work. Please read forum about kernel issues on ZFS

• Cant access OMV via Hostname

raulfg3 - - CIFS/SMB

add it on the host file. use a DHCP that can resolve the name ( I use Pi.hole), etc...

• I stop it until I decide to start it manually to update containers, once updated is completed I stopt it again. And delete of older containers is in my cron (execute once a day o cleanup)

• Install trakt plugin for plex

raulfg3 - - Plugins

do you try plex docker?

• How to add pi.hole to /etc/hosts

raulfg3 - - General

Quote from geaves: “Isn't this 192.168.1.4 PDNS.local PDNS auto generated from the network in OMV's GUI. ” NO, PDNS is the name of my NAS and is well resolved, the only not resolved is pi.hole if I try to use from PDNS if I try to use from a normal PC works fine ( because PC are DHCP and use 192.168.1.3 as DNS resolver). So my question is: how to add line 192.168.1.3 pi.hole PIHOLE so my NAS (PDNS) know to resolve pihole address without lose on reboots / updates?