Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

• FTP not all Folders visible

querys - - FTP

Hallo Forum Members, I have a strange issue with OMV 3.0.96 and FTP. Today I started the FTP Service and it worked fine. I'm able to connect in my local network to my OMV Server. I see two of three folders. I have two user folders for backup and one DLNA Folder for DLNA Music and Video Files. All folders are accessible through SMB Sharings and are working fine on Win10. But on FTP I have only the user folders and the third DLNA folder is missing. I looked for Read Write Access but I seems fine (…

• okay next step I figured out the filesystem on the SSD (/dev/sdf) get's damaged. I have a lot of Errormessages during boot (failed command: Read FPDMA queued..... EMASK ATA Bus Error) Furthermore the Grub start takes a long time and sometimes it fails sometimes not. But the start needs quite a long time, when it walkes through grub (init of Ramdisk is about 5 Minutes). Found similar ATA Errors in the Messages-Log in the Web-IF

• Maybe to get some light in: I'm using a HP Microserver Gen8. 4x3TB in the Rack and a SSD on the 5th port. I have a USB Stick connected to the internal USB Slot and running Grub on it, which points on the SSD. After playing around with the 1st grub I was able to boot into the system and it recommended to use "fsck", what I did. Afterwards the system started normal. But what is wrong? How can I prevent, getting this issue again? *edit* and after a Reboot at is not working anymore.

• *modified the Thread 3rd time, incl. Solution* Liebe Forengemeinde, (english translation below) ich gestalte nun letztmalig diesen Thread um, da ich euch nun auch eine Lösung präsentieren möchte. Nach unzähligen Neuinstallationen von OMV2 und OMV3 über die verschiedensten Arten (CD-Rom und Stick) unter Verwendung aller möglichen USB und SATA Ports, bin ich dem Problem weiter auf die Spur gekommen. Das Fehlerbild ist immer das Selbe, erst stelle ich ATA Fehler auf Port 5 fest, sowie den immer wie…

• I already started over with a fresh installation of OMV.

• okay good, but any idea why the system stops?

• Downloaded a Live-Ubuntu and booted with this. I have access to the OMV Systemdisk but I have no clue what to do in with the resolv.conf ?

• Hello, I made some updates and bonded my two NICs together. After I experienced loss of speed I tried to shutdown the system over the Web-IF. Unfortunately it failed to shutdown completely. When I'm booting the system stops with "No working leases in persistent database - sleeping. /etc/resolvconf&/update.d/libc: Warning: /etc/resolv.conf is not a symbolic link to /etc/resolvconf/run/resolv.conf I'm able to type on the Server, but it doesn't make anything happen. Furthermore I experienced some i…

• Unfortunately not. It is a bit confusing. I tried several steps, in between I had access to a folder everybody can access, but I never got a shared folder with limited rights to a specific user. Last try caused in an issue, that I even do not have access to the Server itself. The Windows Network shows the Server but clicking on it doesn't allow access. I saw some threads regarding SMV and Windows 10, but I haven't gone trough them.

• After restarting my OMV yesterday the filesystem on the system SSD was broken and I was not able to restore it. Only a fresh installation of OMV helped me out. Fortunately the Raid 5 stays and doesn't need any resync or experienced data loss.

• Interessting approach. To be honest I didn't considered this solution Anyway after the initial sync of the Raid5 I shut down the Server this morning but had no time to start again.

• Dear Members, I'm brand new to OMV and my last touch with Linux is already 10 years ago. Anyway in the third attempt I installed OMV on my HP Microserver, got the Raid 5 working and the SSD is the boot device. I setup a SMB Share for Windows 10, included 2 different users and granted access to them via the SMB Sharing and ACL and permissions menu in the OMV WebIF. I was able to “see” the shared folder in the Windows Network but was unable to access it. I tried it by entering “SERRVERNAME\Usernam…