Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 134.

• I tried the plugin the same problem , if there is another way let me know .

• Quote: “The problem is with the fstab change, the nfs share is mounted after the bind mount and it needs to be the other way” exactly where we can download this new plugin?

• Source Code (1 line) Source Code (4 lines) in fstab is mounted correctly

• but if I restart OpenMediaVault the folder is not mounted in automatic , in OMV I have to cancel the share and do it again . Bug?

• This is exactly what I was looking for , now I can mount my Multimedia folder I have on my Qnap . thanks

• thanks for your help ryecoaaron

• After some testing I created the Raid 5 with 4 HD and formatted with file system EXT4 . For using LVM How Do I ?

• Ok ryecoaaron , I think it is ok maybe my question is stupid ,I can also use LVM ? of virtual machines

• I redid the formatting I chose the xfs Source Code (1 line) Brainfuck Source Code (5 lines) now creating the raid 5 on 3 HD , right?

• I have done something wrong Source Code (1 line) Source Code (28 lines)

• thanks a lot ryecoaaron with these steps I create the raid 5 on 3 hd ? sdb , sdc , sdd I formatted the hd in ext3 Source Code (1 line) Source Code (1 line) Source Code (9 lines) now I have to add this line to fstab Source Code (1 line) right?

• Hello . On my server I installed Proxmox VE 3.2 (on 1HD 1TB) , and I decided to install it on raid5 (Software) so I have to add 3 more hd , ok done . I've read many guides but encountered some problems , I am aware that Proxmox VE does not support Software RAID (mdraid) Wiki the guide which I have tried to follow ,This refers to the version 3.1 , some command fails . Install mdadm Source Code (1 line) Source Code (1 line) Source Code (1 line) Output Source Code (69 lines) in all the guides I fou…

• Re: owncloud

hawaix - - Plugins

Hello guys I want to share my experience with owncloud , I dedicated many many hours to run on owncloud on OMV,it works but not very well . there are 20 days that I have installed on my system Proxmox and I virtualized a Virtual appliances of turnkeylinux.org , I downloaded the ISO file ownCloud , and installed it on my server , is a version of debian 7.2 with owncloud,webmin,webshell,mysql, etc etc.. , is very fast, everything works You can also install it on VirtualBox . For the moment this is…

• Re: School Server

hawaix - - My NAS Build

thanks @ryecoaaron , Now try your advice . I do not think I was wrong to set the virtual machine , anyway this is my setup , for now Zentyal is only used as a Proxy (for 4 users) and it is very slow .

• Re: School Server

hawaix - - My NAS Build

I never installed Proxmox , but now I want to do on my system because I noticed that virtualbox on OMV is slow (correct me if i am wrong) and I want to virtualize OMV and Zentyal Server 3.3 . My plan is to install Proxmox on ssd after creating the raid 5 (Software) is right my idea is right or wrong?

hawaix - - Plugins

I think the problem is not to OpenMediaVault .

hawaix - - Plugins

ok I wait omv 0.6 , I hope to install owncloud on my system without problems thanks

hawaix - - Plugins

also on my system owncloud is slow :oops: How can I upgrade php version 5.3.8 ?

hawaix - - Plugins

these are the 2 errors

hawaix - - Plugins

ok i try now , owncloud work but no webdav , many thanks