Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Tons of unrecoverable read errors

geaves - - General

That can be done you set non raid.

geaves - - General

Quote from MickBurke: “I think I'll need to find an alternative to OMV though, if there's no way to do simple tasks like check a drive. ” You simply need to turn off the Raid in the bios, that way it will be a sata controller and each disk will be viewable.

• install spotweb and mysql

geaves - - General

Found the thread

• install spotweb and mysql

geaves - - General

You've probably not set up MySQL correctly for Spotweb, and I would guess it has something to with localhost, I think the last time I saw a similar error using the ip address solved it...BTW have you changed the port reference? OMV uses port 80

geaves - - General

Quote from MickBurke: “Yep, I know how to get into the raid controller, but there's no utility to check the disk there, so I hoped there was in OMV or the underlying OS... Thanks though. ” The only other option is to shut down the machine, and connect it to something else and use the manufacturers software or Spinrite, chkdsk won't work anyway as Windows will not recognise the drive. If this was me I would back up, either remove each drive and erase/shred write zeros to the drive, test each one,…

geaves - - General

Quote from MickBurke: “Ok, so there's no way to run a chkdsk on it? ” By that I take you are predominantly a Windows user in answer to your question, no, you will need to reboot the machine with a monitor and keyboard attached, there should be a warning message....maybe, but there should be an option to access the Raid cards menu/setup will be Ctrl + another key.

• Quote from shimue93: “Everything except the avatar ” ?? I have no clue what you mean by that and even less of a clue re OpenProject

• You may have to stop and delete the container and start again.

• You should be using /sharedfolders not /srv as you are using OMV4 does the user are using in the Docker Openproject have read/write access

• Ok I can see from your post you are getting frustrated ignore the 'commercial nas' that doesn't help you and it doesn't help me. Quote from carriba: “1. With access I mean typing in the File Explorer address bar "\\192.168.0.10\" or "\\omv4server.local\" ,authenticate and see the shared drives of the bespoken server. 2. When typing the address of the OMV4 server in File Explorer address bar, I'm getting a pop-up window asking for the credentials, however supplying the correct user and password i…

geaves - - General

Quote from MickBurke: “The raid is a RAID 5 array controlled by the dell LSI raid controller, so OMV sees it all as one drive, so I don't know which drive has the bad blocks, which is why I was hoping to scan and repair it if that was possible. I guess not? ” You should be able to turn off the Raid option within the bios, Dells, HP's and Intel allow you to turn off Raid and use enable AHCI, if you cannot do this then you will need to access the Raid controller during boot.

• This could either be the SSD or the USB, can you try an install from CD, if not I would suggest testing both the SSD and USB to check their integrity.

• I don't want to get at cross purposes, there is a difference between 'seeing' the available shares and accessing them, using File Explorer -> Network then in the address bar highlight network and enter \\ip address of omv (the \\ is important and must be used with the ip address) hit enter will display the shares in the right hand pane. If there are no shares visible then the problem lies with your Windows 10 -> if there are shares visible but you cannot access them then it's a user/permissions …

• Quote from carriba: “Is there anything else I can check within OMV4 so that I can further nail down the origin of the problem? ” So you're saying that if you open file explorer select network then in the address bar \\<ip address of omv> hit enter you get nothing? What version of W10 Home, Pro, Education, Enterprise etc

• The Class E Network

geaves - - Off-Topic

Quote from flmaxey: “Edit: Well that didn't work out very well. While going through the script process..... ” I'm sure I read somewhere that @macom was trying this.

• Modify docker container

geaves - - General

@TechnoDadLife has a video for Sonarr, he has a video for Transmission but not rtorrent.

• The Class E Network

geaves - - Off-Topic

Quote from flmaxey: “Yeah, I know who you're talking about ” I could get away with it if it was hidden away i.e in the loft, but due to the odds of 2 to 1 the loft and the best part of the garage is "storage" for their needs, I mean why/how is it that a female has a summer and winter wardrobe which, if one was not packed away would require copious amounts of storage in a bedroom. That's without the necessary shoe storage, that's a don't go there subject, so I have to think small and hope that it…

• Modify docker container

geaves - - General

Two guesses; 1) When you modify check that every setting is the same just because it looks the same it only takes one setting to throw the whole thing out. 2) Does the new user have access to the host path/s (i.e. read/write)

• Quote from shimue93: “-v /var/lib/openproject/pgdata:/var/lib/postgresql/9.6/main \ ” This is the host path This is the container path So unless the host path is a share it will not work

• You would be better to look at the Openproject Docker page, to do what you need you will have to set up some environment variables.