Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 22.

• New OMV Build + New CPU New MBO

xtrumph - - My NAS Build

Hello, I'm in a process of renew my hardware except the disk drives. My need are basically: torrent files, file share, Streaming and Virtualization of 1 or 2 machines. The MBO i find an ASROCk with 6 sata, that is what i need, but my doubt is in my cpu. I want to use a low TDP if possible of course. In your opinion what is the best CPU that i can use. Basically this are not all day running process. The virtual machines will be using during day time, and streaming file share operations will be us…

• Hello all after upgrading to the lastest omv, i cant install Virtualbox. Either using GUI ou SSH Source Code (16 lines)

• NAS Hardware refresh

xtrumph - - Motherboards

Hi flmaxey Thank you for your answer. The purpose of the virtual machine is to have a machine always on, justo for me to connect to it from outside. Like establishing a vpn and then connect to it using RDP. This machine will be windows 10 and as i said is to have a available machine to do some browsing open some files, run some basic tools and nothing more, it will perform like a desktop. Another virtual machine is a linux to have the same purpose, this is just for lab testing and nothing more. …

• NAS Hardware refresh

xtrumph - - Motherboards

Hi guys, I need to refresh my OMV hardware. I´ve no complains about it doing the usual stuff, like using it as a server to store files, using it for streaming to a tv, until now it perform very well. The point is i would like to use it for another purpose, run virtual machines in it, like one or two at a most, and for that i think my hardware is not very suitable for that. My setup is: Intel Celeron G1820 @ 2.70 8GB of RAM Motherboard H87I-PLUS What is your opinion? Should i refresh it entirely,…

• Hello, I´m in process of upgrade my current version of stone burner to OMV version 3.x Is there any how-to guide to go throw this process? What backups should i made? If there is a need to restore how can i do that? Thanks

• How can i do that?

• Any help please....

• Hello Same issue here, I need to access the console and dont know how. I need to change my machine ip address and cannot connect. Whenn i press the connect button is does nothing, please help. Regards. Not: My verseion is Stone Burner 2.2.14

• Mysql Plugin - mysqldump not working

xtrumph - - Plugins

Thanks everyone that reply to my thread. Especially to ryecoaaron that helped me a lot. I´ve resolved the problem, removing MySQL plugin and reinstall it. Now I´ve mysqldump fully operational. Best regards and thank you

xtrumph - - Plugins

Sorry but I think I explained my self wrong, this is not an Ian device this is a SSD hard drive connected to a sata port, it's an internal hard drive

xtrumph - - Plugins

I don't think my drive is failing because all other thinks are ok.

xtrumph - - Plugins

So what i did upgrade the OMV to version 2.0 and try again. Same error. What are your output when running mysqldump? Can I reinstall the Mysql plugin does it resolve?

xtrumph - - Plugins

SSD drive. Mor a usb drive

xtrumph - - Plugins

Ok Executing mysqldump without anything is gives me the arrow sign straight away ->

xtrumph - - Plugins

the output is: -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 3450312 Jan 27 12:12 /usr/bin/mysqldump

xtrumph - - Plugins

The output is: Asks for password and enter in mysql

xtrumph - - Plugins

Sorry i mess up with this posts, my bad. The output is.... Server version 5.5.47-0+deb7u1 Protocol version 10 Connection Localhost via UNIX socket UNIX socket /var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock Uptime: 1 day 17 hours 35 min 12 sec Threads: 6 Questions: 1132703 Slow queries: 0 Opens: 890 Flush tables: 1 Open tables: 163 Queries per second avg: 7.565.

xtrumph - - Plugins

Not working neither Arrow again -> Can anyone try it please?

xtrumph - - Plugins

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Try mysqldump -u root -p wordpress > wordpress.sql” Same error. A arrow ->

xtrumph - - Plugins

Hi There I have a few databases on my OMV using mysql. I was trying to make a backup using mysqldump but i can´t. So, the simple command is this one mysqldump wordpress > /tmp/wordpress.sql But when i do that it put me on a Arrow sign like this one -> And i cant do anything else. I check the command and in everywhere it shows like this one. Can anyone help me, what i´m doing wrong? Best Regards to everyone.