Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Mount error for two hard drives

KillaChris - - General

I've tested this on omv 3 and omv 4. Both versions have this problem. I can manually edit the fstab and add the two missing harddisks. Then I can mount them via the web gui. But I'm not able to create a share, because this two disks don't show up in the list of available harddisks.

• Mount error for two hard drives

KillaChris - - General

Hello After a fresh install I can't mount 2 of my 6 hard drives. I had them all 6 mounted before. But I decided to do a fresh setup of omv and now this error occurs for two of them. The other four are mounted without any problem. Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; mount -v --source '/dev/sdc1' 2>&1' with exit code '1': mount: can't find mount source /dev/sdc1 in /etc/fstab I already executed omv-mkconf fstab The fst…

• Nobody can help me? I've already changed the fstab by hand and added the hard-drives. The web-gui then shows them as mounted, but if I try to create a share the list doesn't contain this two hard drives

• Hello. I'm using omv since about 3 or 4 years on my nas. But after time some updates corrupted my system. Sometimes the system booted and sometimes a lot of error messages appeared. So I decided to do a fresh install of the newest version. Afterwards I updated all packages. Now I tried to mount my six hard drives. For four of them there wasn't any problem. But there are two, which I can't mount. I always get this error Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/loc…