Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 77.

• Emby docker plugin constantly crashes

sluggo - - Plugins

This is what I get when I check for ffmpeg version Source Code (3 lines)Did you do anything specific for ffmpeg? Does Emby itself try to install and configure ffmpeg?

• Emby docker plugin constantly crashes

sluggo - - Plugins

Hello, I've tried to install Emby via Docker but no matter what I do, the plugin crashes with a Segmentation Fault within 90 s. I've tried both embyserver:latest and embyserver:beta. My OMV server is up to date. I started a thread on the Emby forums but wasn't able to find a solution. Luke from Emby seemed interested in me trying to update libc (I believe my OMV server has libc 2.24 I'm wondering if anyone else has had a similar issue and found a fix? Or perhaps has a suggestion that I can try?

• Ugh, I had to create PGID and PGUI in Emby. I knew to do that in Plex but didn't do it in emby. It's now working. FWIW I have now had emby running successfully with config either my system drive or a data drive. Thanks so much for the help and hopefully this thread will help others.

• Thanks everyone, Plex is now working. In summary, my solution for Plex was to remove the shared folder created via OMV webgui and create the config directory on my data drives via the shell. I did the same for Emby and the docker seems to be running but I still cannot connect. I have tried both the bin user (bin:bin) and creating my own user (user1:user), and changing the ownership of the config directory and files accordingly.

• Quote from gderf: “I run Plex in the Docker too, but I did not point the /config to an OMV defined Shared Folder. I pointed it to the actual folder on the drive. None of my dockers have their /config pointed to OMV defined Shared Folders. I think your problem is related to a combined set of ownership and permission problems probably aggravated by using OMV's Shared Folders Privileges and ACL settings. I never use those here for anything. ” I'll set my folder up via SSH. However, I'm new to OMV 4…

• What other settings did you use in your emby container? Can you post a screenshot? I tried changing the UID and GID to a generic user instead of bin but that didn't help. I also tried a config directory on my installation drive but that didn't work either. Quote from Chickenlal: “I had the same problems with Sonarr and Emby. Had to create a config folder on the installation disk. When Input it on a share it didnt work at all Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatal ”

• Understood on using config on a share. I have a 120 gb system drive so that will last for a little while but I wonder why it doesn’t work on a shared drive. If this was a common issue everyone has I’m sure I would have read about this before now.

• Quote from flvinny521: “Another user was not able to use a shared folder for his config directory. Can you try to use a path elsewhere, maybe on your system drive at least just to test it? ” I gave it a try. I created a directory on my system drive and changed its permissions to 777. Changed the config location on the plex container. It worked. But I wonder why it didn't work when I had config on my sharedfolders. It looks like all the directories have 777 permissions? Source Code (60 lines)

• Quote from flvinny521: “Did you try the Plex address without "/web" on the end? Can you post some screenshots of your container settings? ” Yes. Attached are screenshots of most of the relevant settings I believe.forum.openmediavault.org/index…5a6d1bfe76fadedd4aa5442cbforum.openmediavault.org/index…5a6d1bfe76fadedd4aa5442cbforum.openmediavault.org/index…5a6d1bfe76fadedd4aa5442cbforum.openmediavault.org/index…5a6d1bfe76fadedd4aa5442cbforum.openmediavault.org/index…5a6d1bfe76fadedd4aa5442cb

• Quote from gderf: “Can you post the log for the plex container available from the docker GUI by selecting the container and pressing the Logs button? ” Brainfuck Source Code (91 lines)

• Hello, This is my first time trying to use Docker on OMV. I first tried installing the container linuxserver/plex. I followed the directions found here. I didn't see any obvious problems other than when I try to connect via 192.168.1.x:32400/web, I get an "err_connection_refused". My plexmediaserver log gives this: Source Code (19 lines) I then tried to install the emby docker container via emby/embyserver. I couldn't find any specific instructions on setting it up in Docker. I tried Network Hos…

• Thank you, I have it up and running.

• Thank you! I don't know how people come up with answers like this, I would have never guessed or tried that and didn't see anything like it on my searches. cheers

• I have a newly installed 4.16 and I'm having a lot of trouble with installing or saving settings in plugins. Examples are below. SMART - enable and then save gives error enable: the value "on" is not a boolean Snapraid, adding a drive gives the error Failed toexecute XPath query '//services/snapraid/drives/drive[uuid='fa4b1c66-ef7g-11e5-8780-0002b3e17604']. system log -> snapraid -> failed to open system log (filename=/var/log/snapraid.log) OMV-extra -> plexmediaserver -> try to enable gives err…

• USB Backup window closed

sluggo - - Plugins

Hello, I am using USB Backup for the first time. When I started a backup OMV had a popup window that said the GUI would not be available until the backup job was complete. After a while it seems as though the webpage crashed. Re-loading the GUI gives me the typical layout and there's no indication that the USB backup is happening. I went to the Rsync - Jobs system log and the last log was from some time ago. However, when I look at my File Systems I can see that the backup file system is continu…

• Hi, It looks like the best advice when going from omv 2 to omv 4 is a brand new install. I'm using snapraid and mergerfs (3 data drives and 1 parity drive). I'm going to backup all my data. Should I expect to install omv 4, erase my data drives, install mergerfs and snapraid, setup my filesystems and then copy files back to me data drives? Or is it possible to install OMV 4, mergerfs and snapraid and have omv correctly read my data drives? thanks

• I decided to put a new filesystem on sde. I created an ext4 filesystem and then added this disk to Snapraid. I then used the "fix" command in Snapraid. It appears to have completed within 5 minutes. I'm not sure how this is possible, but that's probably for another thread.

• Hi, I was having problems with my parity drive in SnapRAID, it was giving problems booting OMV (soft reset failed 1st FIS failed, etc). I thought the drive was the problem so I deleted the drive from SnapRaid, shutdown OMV, and then rebooted OMV and it was booted fine with no errors. I replaced the drive with a new one and the old problems came up again. So I put the original drive back in but moved it from SATA3 to SATA4. OMV boots with no errors and the drive is showing as a PHysical Disk (sde…

• Error in system logs

sluggo - - General

I think the disk is max 3 years old. Likely closer to two.

• Error in system logs

sluggo - - General

Source Code (12 lines)If the disk is dead, I wish that smartctl would just say something like "your disk is dead". The boot log is maybe the most informative, telling me that Disk4 has errors and fsck fails.