Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 145.

• CalDav and CarDav plugins ?

Stramm - - General

You have the admin tools of OMV in addition. Means you can setup a backup server, a media center, a downloader, samba or NFS server or whatever you like in no time.

• CalDav and CarDav plugins ?

Stramm - - General

Baikal Sabre/dav as docker container... sabre.io/baikal/docker-install/

• OMV does not start anymore...

Stramm - - General

Maybe reinstalling OMV does the trick reinstall OMV

• In the VM try setting the network type to NAT... after that I'm out of ideas forums.docker.com/t/all-public…for-digest-sha256/26518/4

• You could try to remove the image you downloaded and stop and restart docker. On cli (with root) check if a plex image is existent Source Code (5 lines) I don't use Plex but I can show you the output for Emby Source Code (2 lines)To delete the image (for my Emby example, you would have to adapt this to fit your Plex image) Source Code (1 line)then stop and restart the docker service either using the web gui or cli. For latter: Source Code (2 lines) Now retry and download the Plex image again... …

• Asrock J4105 + SSD + 2*8TB HDD

Stramm - - My NAS Build

Have nearly the same setup as yours (just a 4205 and 2 WD Reds 8 TB). For me it works with APM1 and 30 mins without any problems. Right now as I write this I'm trying APM 127 and 20 mins.

• With cloud solution I mean something like Nextcloud. Have a look at it and maybe it fits into your setup. You could host it external in a data center if theconnection is bad just between A and B. A possibility is to have OMV in location A and create a nfs share here. That share is used by your A employees. Then you have a linux fileserver at B (another OMV box). Here you save data for your B people and at night you mount the nfs share from location A and let it sync your data. For that you would…

• I think you still need to elaborate more what setup you have... and where do you want to include OMV into this setup. What are A and B. Are this Linux or Windows machines? What filesystem you've chosen for the storage. Wherer is the OMV box and what should it so. Do people at A work on the same data as employees at B? When you rsync from A to B that data proably would be overwritten. Usually accessability is done with permissions and not loadbalancing. Why not use OMV and install a cloud solutio…

• Quote from MacGyver97: “ Zertifikate habe ich eins von STRATO selber zugewiesen bekommen, ist doch ok oder? Oder muss ich LetsEncrypt noch aufm NAS installieren, damit der seine eigenen Zertifikate bekommt? (Kenne das nur grob von der ehemaligen Firma) ” Wenn Du SSH Zugriff bei Strato hast und ebenso auf das Zertifikat (das sollte ein Wildcard Zertifikat sein oder eben für Deine Subdomain), dann solltest Du das in Deinem NAS mounten und für NC nutzen können. Hab ich allerdings noch nie probiert.…

• Für MyFritz und eigene Domain siehe z.B. hier: pce-forum.de/anleitung-fritzbo…igener-domain-t27109.html Dein Strato Account muß es Dir erlauben, den CNAME Eintrag zu ändern. Wenn das eingerichtet ist, landest Du schon mal bei Aufruf Deiner Subdomain bei Deiner Fritzbox. Um auf das Nas zu kommen mußt Du noch Portfreigaben einrichten. Gehen wir jetzt davon aus, daß Du LesEncrypt verwendest, dann mußt Du mindestens dafür die Ports 80 und 443 freigeben, sonst klappt es nicht, Certs auszustellen oder…

• NeXtcloud über die Fritzbox

Stramm - - Network

MyFRITZ macht doch Deine IP nicht statisch. Wenn dann bekommst Du von Deinem Provider eine statische zugewiesen (gegen extra $$, normalerweise aber bekommst Du jeden Tag ne andere zugewiesen). Wie oben schon geschrieben, greift man normalerweise über eine DynDNS Adresse auf selfhosting Seiten zu. Musst halt ein vernünftiges pwd in Nextcloud wählen und evtl 2Faktor installieren (nicht ganz trivial), dann mußt Du Dir auch keine Sorgen machen. NC hat im Einstellungsbereich auch einen Test, wie sich…

• NeXtcloud über die Fritzbox

Stramm - - Network

Warum soll das nicht sicher sein? Und statt immer die IP Adresse der FBox herauszufinden, wäre es evtl. noch ne Idee, einen DynDNS Service zu nutzen (es sei denn, Du hast ne statische IP).

• Configuration Backup

Stramm - - General

I've download the iso to my Windows box, used some tool to extract the necessary files from the container (can't remember anymore which one but I believe 7-zip will do) and edited them (if you use Notepad, make sure the encoding you save with is not ANSI). Then put the files back into the iso container. The rest I've described in the other post. Good luck

• Configuration Backup

Stramm - - General

@ravennevar I'm using a newer Clonzilla version and that version doesn't use DHCP anymore but asks for an IP. The IP you can configure in a config file. Start alternative Clonezilla iso Maybe that helps.

• A backup upgrade.

Stramm - - General

Dulicati... that's what I used for uploading to Google Drive as well.

• Latest Docker plugin update

Stramm - - Updates/Upgrades

Shipyard is legacy from what I've seen (linking to Portainer and others) github.com/shipyard/shipyard

Quote from TechnoDadLife: “There are other docker alternatives out there. I'll look at them when I come back. I'll have limited internet for the next 10 days. I found these after a brief search. alternative.me/portainer ” So far I only can find two alternatives to Portainer (Kitematic and Dockstation don't have a web interface afaik). 1. Rancher 2. Kubernetes Rancher and Kubernetes seem to be absolutely overkill. The advantage of Portainer is, that it runs as docker container.

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from Stramm: “And maybe a link to the UI in the services section of OMV gui? ” I could probably do that.Quote from Stramm: “With a little tutorial most people will get the hang of it. ” I think technodadlife did a good job on this video of using it - Installation and Setup Videos - Beginning, Intermediate and Advanced ” Sounds awesome, Aaron. I'll stop now to babble as there are too many people around asking for your help with the docker update problem.

• Why the 4005? It has just two SATA ports.

Quote from ryecoaaron: “ Quote from Stramm: “you're not able to see if the service is running from within the OMV gui. ” Why not? You don't need an entire plugin just to get a service status. My plan was to add a button to install docker and portainer to omv-extras. I could very easily add the code to show the docker status. ” And maybe a link to the UI in the services section of OMV gui? While playing around with Portainer I'm sure it'll work as well as the plugin. With a little tutorial most p…