Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• Try to connect Docker with My(Web)SQL

Hades85 - - Plugins

No one he can explain me to link a MySQL Container with any docker-container?

• Try to connect Docker with My(Web)SQL

Hades85 - - Plugins

Hello again, next problem is there. The next application running in docker is piwigo but i cant connect it with a db. Db is running nativ under OMV. piwigo is a docker container. steps i do: create a db in myWebSQL - name of db = piwigo create a new user with myWebSQL - name of new user = piwigoAdmin piwigoAdmin has got all rights for db go to piwigo installation --> HostIp:Port--> webgui with installation steps i added pictures to make it clear. In the first yellow marked line i changed from lo…

• Docker Tut for dummies?

Hades85 - - Plugins

Quote from Symbiot: “seems ready to access did you try without /photoshow? ” Ok, now i got it. Host-IP:8080 without photoshow works! i tried it before with Host-IP/photoshow or Host-IP:8080/photoshow Thx, a lot.

Hades85 - - Plugins

Quote from Symbiot: “Log file? what does the log tell you? ”

Hades85 - - Plugins

From Photshow: "The parameters are split into two halves, separated by a colon, the left hand side representing the host and the right the container side. For example with a port -p external:internal - what this shows is the port mapping from internal to external of the container. So -p 8080:80 would expose port 80 from inside the container to be accessible from the host's IP on port 8080 192.168.x.x:8080 would show you what's running INSIDE the container on port 80." Host-IP is the same like my…

Hades85 - - Plugins

not really

Hades85 - - Plugins

Hallo at all, need some explanation for docker. At the moment i try to run a docker-image like photoshow but with no success. Steps i do: load image push the button to run image container name: photoshow network mode: bridge after that i try to reach photoshow: Host-IP:80/photoshow What do i wrong? Log: (Hidden Content)