Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 41.

• Crashplan / Owncloud

y_boonstra - - Plugins

if anybody is looking at this thread and doesnt get crashplan inside docker working with all the above and the guide from crashplan itself. try the docker crashplan repository and follow this guide. github.com/JrCs/docker-crashplan works perfect

• I was bussy in the procces of replacing my hardware. Finally got my new system running OMV3 and started to move my datadisks (5x3tb raid5) to the new system. when booting for the first time and the system was up and running my array did not show up in OMV. i figurd well i had this issue before so i did. /cat /proc/mdstat nothing showed up then i checked my disks and saw that from my 2 older WD drives the superblock was messed up (i susspect because of uefi?) i got my old hardware back and reconn…

• almost there.. i don't know if it had to do with the fact that i did not chacked the ssh box during the install but omv web interface is giving me: 25a6frn.png sugestions? edit: On every page when i want to change a setting i get an error. each different..

• damn.. next issue.. :-S trying to install OMV now using GUIDE .. and apt-get is replying 2yozyi1.png Edit: using this worked and omv 3 is running Shell-Script (8 lines)

• grub-install /dev/nvme0n1 update-grub did the trick.. booted from my NVME drive

• I'll write down the steps i took just in case some one else is having the same issue's Step 1: I downloaded Debian jessie (kernel 3.16) from: debian.org/releases/jessie/ step 2: Made abootable USB sick. In the installer boot menu > Advanced options > Graphical Expert install No additional installer components added. NVME drive was normally detected by the system. At partition disks i chose Guided - use entire disk NVME drive shows up as /dev/nvme0n1 When installing the kernel it showed 2 options…

• i havent tried it yet as im on my work now, but i was thinking about it and asked the question upfront. I'm not a experienced Linux user so doing manual commands and diagnosing them takes me a lot longer. Edit: I just quickly read the guide . and reading it make me conclude that initially it would end up at the same thing and thats grub installation failing. Wright now i cannot paste the error but will do when im at home..

• I don't understand how thats going to solve my issue? I am manually installing debian using jessie netinst 3.16... all is going well, so it detects my nvme drive the problem lies with trying to het grub installed. im skipping the grub install step in the expert graphical install mode of linux and call up the prompt to try to get grub installed. installing Deabian stretch solves the grub problem but then i cannot install OMV anymore.

• Hi all, Im trying to get my NAS migrated to my new system but after trying for 2 days to get it up and running im out of ideas. I want to run the OS from my NVME drive, all 8 sata connectors are occupied and i do not want to run the system from a USB stick! As many other before me grub fails to install using OMV install. i tried installing debian jessie (kernel 3.16 i can not find a source with 3.19) and add backports to it to manualy during installing backporting grub 2 to it. no luck need some…

• Errors when turning on transmission

y_boonstra - - General

I have got a problem with my OMV configuration. A couple of months ago i changed my terminal language manualy. After that i got errors when i want to turn on the transmission plugin. Im getting this error: Source Code (15 lines) does somebody know how to fix this ? [tt] [/tt]

• Apt clean did not help either.. details of the error: Source Code (13 lines)

• Hmm, no that can't be it.. I reinstalled it with the same result and error

• David, i got this: Quote: “​/usr/share/openmediavault/mkconf/transmissionbt: 55: local: 20: bad variable name”

• Thx david, that worked for that error, unfortunatly i got a new error after is switch my terminal laguage to english now im getting: Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; omv-mkconf transmissionbt 2>&1': /usr/share/openmediavault/mkconf/transmissionbt: 55: local: 20: bad variable name ​Error #4000: exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; omv-mkconf transmissionbt 2>&1': /usr/share/openmediavault/mkconf/transmissionbt: 55: local: 20: bad variable name'…

• ​W: A error occurred during the signature verification. The repository is not updated and the previous index files will be used. GPG error: http://e-tobi.net wheezy Release: The following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY D62E4F5B041390BC W: Failed to fetch http://e-tobi.net/vdr-experimental/dists/wheezy/Release W: Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored, or old ones used instead. im getting this.. i dont know where this repo i…

• I have been using OMV 1.12 for a while now and i noticed that the update page is not showing any updates for almost 2 months now ? i tried refreshing but that does not help, im not getting any errors either what can be the cause of this?

• Im trying to install sickbeard and getting i think the same error: ​ Failed to execute command 'omv-mkconf sickbeard 2>&1': Cloning into '/opt/sickbeard'... error: server certificate verification failed. CAfile: /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt CRLfile: none while accessing https://github.com/midgetspy/Sick-Beard.git/info/refs fatal: HTTP request failed now this error keeps returning every time..

• The growth did not work in my situation. i even had to do that using the command line..

• Im in the last stage of increasing the raid size by swapping my 4 * 2Tb disks for 4 * 3Tb disks. what i have done: - turing off the server. - swapping out 1 disk - rebuilding the array Reapeated the steps above for every disk. Then i tried to increase the filesystem size using the OMV menu ->File sysems->/dev/md0 and the clicking on resize. A windows pops up warning me if i realy want to increase it.. after clicking on Yes nothing happens the file system does not increase. Can it that this way o…

• sickbeard errors

y_boonstra - - General

i checked wich python packages where installed and i found this: Source Code (16 lines) Can this cause problems having multiple python versions installed??