Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 28.

• Asking for a opinion

shishio - - General

I'm sorry, I could not contain... co co combo breaker.

• Hi, I have a modest configuration, OMV4, Athlon II X2 250 3.0, 6GB RAM DDR3 and 4TB for data. Use FTP, SMB, CUPs, MySQL and NGINX for Nextcloud. In my network about 6 devices access the NAS, plus two devices with LibreELEC for multimedia. I have no problem with my NAS. Your configuration ECS G31T-M7 + Core 2 Duo seems good for what you intend, although I would try to go to the maximum RAM with that board, I think they are 4GB.

• yes, it has to renew automatically. But I happened the same with omv3. With omv4 it has not happened to me again.

• Hi, if you have ssh enabled, copy the fullchain and private key data from the path /etc/letsencrypt/live/FAMILLE-BOCQUET.FR. You enter to the web page of omv by http. Import the copied data in Certificates/ssl. you change to the new certificate imported in General Settings.

• Hi, Cito UPS 500VA CPL-A500U supports plugin nut? Want to shut down when an electrical fault occur. thank.

• Clone Disk

shishio - - General

Also try that option, but still marks an error creating the partition table. Probe different options. I stay in the end only copy data from disk to disk. Thank.

• Clone Disk

shishio - - General

Hi, a 1TB hard drive clone one of 2TB, with clonezilla, all good so there. Stupidly delete the 1TB hard drive. Now I must return the 2TB disk and want to do the reverse cloned (2TB to 1TB). But clonezilla mark errors by the size of the smallest disk. The data stored on the disk 2TB are 800-850GB. How can I do it?. Thanks

• Mysql Plugin Error

shishio - - Plugins

Hi, attempting to start the Mysql plugin get the error: Source Code (18 lines)thanks

• if you have enabled SSH, test: omv-firstaid There is an option for the Web Gui port.

• redirect traffic (nginx)

shishio - - Plugins

Hi: I create a site with nginx plugin. add a digital certificate. Everything works fine from internet using eg. https://mysite.com. But not when only use mysite.com. How to automatically redirect mysite.com to https://mysite.com Thanks after a while reading the solution is to edit /etc/nginx/nginx.conf : server { listen 80; server_name example.com; return 301 https://$server_name$request_uri; }

• openmediavault-cups plugin usage

shishio - - Plugins

Hi, I use the following procedure to scan over lan with Epson. How to get a scanner to work with OMV (Network Scanner)

• Quote from ryecoaaron: “Try version 1.2 in repo now.” transmissionbt v1.2. problem solved. Thx.

• hi, transmission updated to version 1.1 and now I can not start it. thx Source Code (3 lines)

• replace hard drive.

shishio - - General

thank you very much.

• replace hard drive.

shishio - - General

Hi, I have a HDD data that I want to replace with a larger capacity. I can clone the old HDD to the new HDD ?. Then remove the old HDD and put the new ?. I need to make some settings in OMV or more that is enough ?. Thank.

• Not Tab printers in Cups.

shishio - - Plugins

openmediavault-cups 1.0.9. problem solved.

shishio - - Plugins

Quote from tekkb: “I was doing 2 upgrades at a time to try and find when the Printer TAB went missing. It went bad after upgrades to openmediavault-downloader ver. 1.0.4 and openmediavault-lvm2 ver. 1.1 So I think the lvm2 upgrade is the likely cause and I bet Sub79 did not have that installed above. The vm I was upgrading was still on OMV ver. 1.1” I have none of those 2 plugin. I did the same updates and me I disappear when upgrading to openmediavault 1.4.

shishio - - Plugins

ok. Source Code (3 lines)

shishio - - Plugins

Quote from subzero79: “Try a remove the plugin in the webui and then install again and report back. You'll have to set up your printers again.” still with the same problem.

shishio - - Plugins

the file exists. Source Code (325 lines)