Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• Well, I think I find the key to the problem. You should turn off the saving mode of the cpu in bios!! (such as C1E , C3, C6, C7 state of cpu, or the Intel SpeedStep) During the last 3 months, i reinstalled omvs, tested transfer speeds by changing different nics, linux kernels, clients with different OS, even motherboards... and i founded that there is no problem to my router and switches, and there is something wrong of the motherboards! So, after i changed the configuration of the motherboard B…

• Nope, but i will find another pc with win7 or other system to test after work.

• i installed htop and find when i copy files from omv, the cpu is about 3%, and write files to omv, the cpu is is about 27%, why is different?.. copy files from omv:forum.openmediavault.org/index…41c91f2a7c1600259c5aa6cffwrite files to omv: forum.openmediavault.org/index…41c91f2a7c1600259c5aa6cff

• sorry of the late reply, and thx for the advises. i took some test under your advises. 1. my router has 3 rj45 interfaces, so i connected my omv to my router directly. The iperf test seems no change。 2.then i made my switch gs108t connected to my router, and made my personal computer(ip: 10.0.0.106) and omv (ip: 10.0.0.100)connected to the gs108t, and take the iperf test: forum.openmediavault.org/index…41c91f2a7c1600259c5aa6cffit looks like the incoming of omv seems good, and the outgoing of omv…

• My omv's motherboard is asrock J3160 with realtek nic 8111gr. My router is gigabit (a X86 pc runs Lede). My switch is gs108t. And when i read files from omv by smb, the speed is 13MB/s, and when i write files to omv by smb, the speed is 45MB/s. So i search the methods in the forum. There are two ways: 1. change the driver from r8169 to r8168 (i had already update the kenerl to 4.8), 2. use a intel nic. So i changed the cables and changed driver, but nothing changed. Finally, i buy a intel card (…

• Can not install Backports kernel

xayane - - Plugins

I have the same situation in my esxi , I installed debian and then installed OMV, the output of "cat /etc/apt/sources.list.d/omv-extras-org.list" is : # This is file is generated. # OMV-Extras repos # # OMV-Extras.org deb dl.bintray.com/openmediavault-plugin-developers/erasmus jessie main # Debian Backports deb httpredir.debian.org/debian jessie-backports main contrib non-free btw If I installed the backports kernel on the webui of OMV, it failed. And I followed Wolf2000's method, it works and n…

• i have the same problem and i even couldnt use "apt-get upgrade"....

• i had the same problems well when i input the "dpkg --configure -a", there also is an error connectig extplorer.net: 504 Gateway Time-out and i cant remove the openmediavault-extplorer ant i cant "apt-get upgrade" too.......