Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 103.

• Yes, I plan to do that too. But it is easy to forget a tab somewhere. So I would like to have a backup for that...

• I have learned a number of things on my old environment as I made made a number of errors on the way. The old system do work, but there are issues with it, so when I now plan to upgrade to 4.0, I want to do a clean install on a new SSD HD. I plan to recreate most of the settings I've used in the old system but without the bad choices. So I would like to use the old config files as a template and lookup when I configure the new environment. What files should I do a backup of to be able to do this…

• Adding reverse proxy in nginx

7ore - - Network

I would like to configure nginx to be able to reach all services without adding a port to the IP-number. Instead I would like to have it like "192.168.1.196/service1" and have the nginx to reroute that to the port in question. I tried to add this in the /etc/nginx/sites-available/default : location /sab { proxy_pass 127.0.0.1:8080/; } But it only gives me a 404. So I suspect I need to change more things or I configured the wrong file.

• Thanks. That was the clue I needed. I had not enabled omv-extras testing this time (planning on keeping it as basic as possible). But enabling that and installing the remoteMount plugin solved the issue.

• The system do work but I cant really change things as this exception prevents pages to load properly, Like "File Systems". I can see that there are items /etc/openmediavault/config.xml under fstab that is missing from /etc/fstab. But as I accidentaly removed OMV and succeeded to reinstate it, I had presumed it to be the other way around. That things would be gone from omv setting but in place for fstab... For instance this section is from config.xml but no UUID starts with "fd9" is fstab. Source…

• I get the error below when I visit a couple of services. I guess there is some settings thats got lost during the last week, when I have had problems during the upgrade. This time it came when I opened the nginx service in the GUI. But I get this from other as well. Source Code (10 lines)

• Not sure what info to post here that will give the correct info to get me to the next step. This is what I get now when I try to reinstall openmediavault-omvextrasorg_latest_all3.deb (Hidden Content) And I think it all started when I used this: apt-get update && apt-get dist-upgrade && apt-get -f upgrade and selected "yes" to add new versions when asked. Probably should have answered "no". And it all started when I tried to update in the GUI and got this update log (made the previous message too…

• And one of the main errors are "Can't open /usr/share/openmediavault/scripts/helper-functions" And true enough, the /usr/share/openmediavault folder is there but no "scripts" folder.

• I did an update to 3.0.85 (from another 3.0) and all services seems to work fine. But I can't login to the GUI on port 80. I get an nginx 403 fobidden. And omv-firstaid in putty gave me this: -bash: omv-firstaid: command not found How do I best figure out what went south to fix this? Source Code (17 lines)

• I have the OMV running from an old WD 250Gb black sata disk and I have received alarms regularly that it is too hot (over +55° C). That is not extreme but I dont like it in the long run. Especially as the other disks stays below 40° C...) So I cloned the disk and started up the system with the cloned disk and I get errors. First there is no network interface. And below that I get this error: "CIFS VFS: Error connecting to socket. Aborting operation. CIFS VFS: cifs_mount failed w/return code = -1…

• I had a power outage and I tried various ways to get it back up and running. One way was to uninstall the plugin and then reinstall it again. I thought that my configuration would be kept as is. But there is nothing left in the /home/sabnzbd folder. Have I deleted all my settings and history, or am I looking in the wrong location? That would be a pity as the history have proved to be useful more than once.

• Service fail to start after Power outage

7ore - - General

OK, docker solved. Uninstalled it and renamed the /var/lib/docker and installed again. Then I had to disable the plugin, make sure the service was turned off and then enable Docker again. Now it works, although my containers is gone. But that is not a big problem.

7ore - - General

Completely different problem. When I posted the above, I got this message from OMV forum: Fatal error: An error occured. Sorry. Information: ID: f98ccb67209bf0998708376facbcab0d6eaf71cd Please send the ID above to the site administrator. The error message can be looked up at “ACP » Logs » Errors”. But when I logged back in here from another browser, it had been posted OK.

7ore - - General

I had a brief power outage yesterday (No, I have no UPS yet...) and when the power was back on, Docker, Sabnzbd and Sickbeard services fails to start. I tried to uninstall and install them again, but that does not help. This is the exception I get when I try to start Sabnzbd: Source Code (18 lines) And when I try io reinstall Docker I get this error: Source Code (18 lines) How can I do a cleanup so I can reinstall these plugins? I suspect that Sickrage have the same issue, so I start with these …

• Connection problems with Docker container

7ore - - Plugins

Just to formulate the question helps to look at a problem in a new way. I had forgot to add the IP to the bridge settings, so after I modified the container with the OMV IP-number it seems to work. Logs are still foggy though...

• Connection problems with Docker container

7ore - - Plugins

I have installed Couchpotato as a docker Container and it seems to be working fine - except for one thing. If I open settings and test the connection with Sabnzbd (an OMV plugin), I get a "Connection Successful". But when CP tries to initiate a download, nothing happens. On the other hand, CP finds the downloaded items (that I triggered manually) so it works partially. Another thing, is there a way to change the font color in logs, details etc? It is light gray on white background and it feels l…

• Can't remove an erronuous file system

7ore - - General

If I delete my RAID on raid management tab, the file system "ru" is removed as well. But as soon as I create a new raid with these discs, "ru" reappears. I tried to unmount and deactivate with umount -l /dev/md0 mdadm --stop --force /dev/md0 And then format the disks. And when I create a new raid the filesystem reappears again...

7ore - - General

The raid tab only have the new Raid I created and the fstab have no indication of this file system. I tried to delete it before I created the new RAID too, but failed that time too.

7ore - - General

I have a file system I would like to get rid of. It is faulty and the RAID it was created on is gone and the discs is now part of another RAID. But I cannot add a filesystem to that one until this filesystem is deleted. The filesystem is not mounted or anything, but nothing happens when I select "Delete". What is the command to delete it from Putty, so I can get rid of it permanently?

• Tested a couple of other ntp-servers and noticed that when I save the change in the OMV UI, the "server 127.127.1.0 # local clock" and "fudge 127.127.1.0 stratum 12" returns. Is that as expected or is there some other faulty setting that causes this?