Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 53.

• Guten Abend zusammen leider habe ich heute durch einen Fehler mein OMV deinstalliert - speziell ging es um die Installation von file-rc via apt-get. Nun gut - mittlerweile hab ich OMV wieder installiert inkl Plugins - läuft auch alles wieder auf alten Stand. Scheinbar wurden auch alle Konfigurationen beibehalten - von den Docker-Containern angefangen bis hin zu den nfs-Lauftwerken usw.. Ist dies der Normalfall? Das große Erwachen kam jedoch am Abend: Backup-Festplatte ist vollgelaufen. Bei der K…

• Fix bringt den gewünschten Erfolg. Vielen Dank

• Fehler tritt bei mir nun auch auf - hoffe auf baldigen fix

• The fix works. Thanks :)

• root:~# omv-confdbadm read "conf.system.filesystem.mountpoint" [{"type": "ext4", "passno": 2, "opts": "defaults,nofail,user_xattr,noexec,usrjquota=aquota.user,grpjquota=aquota.group,jqfmt=vfsv0,acl", "fsname": "d9caa9a8-16f5-4e0d-XXXX-0144d4ef0d2b", "dir": "/media/d9caa9a8-16f5-4e0d-XXXX-0144d4ef0d2b", "hidden": false, "uuid": "5dafb8a0-1ad5-4a64-XXXX-9cb97e25de96", "freq": 0}, {"type": "ext4", "passno": 2, "opts": "defaults,nofail,user_xattr,noexec,usrjquota=aquota.user,grpjquota=aquota.group,j…

• Some new infos ?

• root:~# cat /etc/fstab # /etc/fstab: static file system information. # # Use 'blkid' to print the universally unique identifier for a # device; this may be used with UUID= as a more robust way to name devices # that works even if disks are added and removed. See fstab(5). # # <file system> <mount point> <type> <options> <dump> <pass> #/dev/mapper/volume01-root / ext4 errors=remount-ro 0 1 /dev/mapper/volume01-root / ext4 noatime,nodiratime,errors=remount-ro 0 1 # /boot was on /dev/sda1 during in…

• I had already the version 3.0.8 of the plugin. A reboot doesnt help.

• Hello i get a omv-Exception on the "file system" tab after updating my OMV to version 30.0.69. Error: Could not fetch a matching mount point from the provided fsname: '/srv/d7c1810e-ac17-4379-XXXXX-1ed769a58098' The UUID d7c1810e-ac17-4379-XXXXX-1ed769a58098 is a nfs-mount of the remotemount-Plugin. But the mountpoint is "/media/d7c1810e-ac17-4379-XXXXX-1ed769a58098" and not "/srv/d7..". Maybe a bug ?

• Remote Mount & Rsnapshot

HerrVorragend - - Plugins

Today there was a update for openmediavault: Fix bug when a non-existent file system will be removed.

• lost raid5 after upgrade

HerrVorragend - - RAID

cyberciti.biz/faq/failed-to-ru…-devmd0-invalid-argument/

I don`t use nfs much, too. Only for rsnapshot :P. "nfsvers=3" in options on the plugintab works for me

nfsvers=3 vers=3 "The NFS protocol version number used to contact the server's NFS service. If the server does not support the requested version, the mount request fails. If this option is not specified, the client negotiates a suitable version with the server, trying version 4 first, version 3 second, and version 2 last." Maybe nfs4 is on your remote server disabled?

I have debug your plugin and find the reason. I create my mounts on the remote mount tab without NFS4. But the system create a nfs4 mount (cat /proc/mounts). The problem is the function getImplByMountPoint. There are no backends for nfs4 - only for nfs (/usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/filesystem/backend/nfs.inc). Workaround: I add "nfsvers=3" on fstab (later on the plugintab) and remount my nfs-share. Now its called nfs on /proc/mounts.

HerrVorragend - - RAID

Is the superblock okay? mdadm --examine /dev/sdb mdadm --examine /dev/sdc mdadm --examine /dev/sdd mdadm --examine /dev/sde

HerrVorragend - - RAID

Stop raid (maybe not necessary): mdadm --stop /dev/md0 Put the raid together: mdadm --assemble /dev/md0 /dev/sdb /dev/sdc /dev/sdd /dev/sde --force

• Docker TVHeadend TVKarte

Gib einfach mal "--device=/dev/dvb" unten bei den extra args an

Have you an idea, why i´m getting the exception on delete ?

SMB is working. Is there maybe a problem with my /etc/exports ? /export/brocken 192.168.1.202(rw,all_squash,no_subtree_check,anonuid=0,anongid=0)

Can you please send the output of /proc/mounts on your testsystem, where nfs is working ?