Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 238.

• Plugins that are wanted - Part 5

Gutz-Pilz - - Plugins

very good alternative to plex is emby

• thanks for the explanation so (updated) process would be? - build raid5 with 8TB HDDs on another machine (OMV) - give same uuid with tune2fs - transfer everything manually with rsync -avr - turn off both machines - unhook 2TB HDDs and hookup 8TB Raid to actual NAS - bootup - everythings fine ? i'll keep you posted

• dont have enough sata ports to run both raids simultanously so process would be? - build raid5 with 8TB HDDs on another machine - transfer everything manually with rsync - unhook 2TB HDDs and hookup 8TB Raid to actual NAS - reconfigure all shares and stuff does the 8TB Raid5 work without any problems after transferring them into the nas-system ? will it be recognized "OOTB" ? whats the rsync-flag to transfer all files with the given permissions ?

• Replace 5x2TB raid5 with 3x8TB raid5?

Gutz-Pilz - - General

Hi, i ordered 3x 8tb to replace and increase my current capacity. currently i have 5x 2TB. is it possible to replace my raid5 5x2tb with 3x8tb ? Thanks.

• Can't restart samba

Gutz-Pilz - - General

looks promising. problem didnt come up again

• Can't restart samba

Gutz-Pilz - - General

okay. solved for the moment. stopped docker service and avahi-daemon was able to restart. lets see if that is persistant - keep you guys posted tomorrow. thanks for the help. gn8

• Can't restart samba

Gutz-Pilz - - General

thanks. tried this already. but doesnt work. last thing i did - updating with apt-get upgrade

• Can't restart samba

Gutz-Pilz - - General

systemctl status avahi-daemon.service Source Code (9 lines)

• Can't restart samba

Gutz-Pilz - - General

Source Code (7 lines)

• Can't restart samba

Gutz-Pilz - - General

Samba wasn't working. So i tried to deactivate samba in the webgui and than starting samba again. But when i try to deactivate i get this: Shell-Script (18 lines)

• openmediavault-docker-gui Testing

Gutz-Pilz - - Plugins

Quote from happyreacer: “I think it is a important plugin. ” i mean - it isnt super important. its nice to have a overview via webgui of all running container and images. but it is super easy to create and watch containter via cli. and i feel like - that it is more complicated to get a docker running over the plugin, as over cli

• openmediavault-docker-gui Testing

Gutz-Pilz - - Plugins

when will it be readyfor the latest OMV 3?

• Plugins that are wanted - Part 5

Gutz-Pilz - - Plugins

Emby server in a docker as backend - love it! Not dealing with kodi-server or mysql. So great

• Quote from bal000: “WTF! was planned to work like a TimeMachine also i'm astonished about this... is there some workaround to have a working afp net? maybe handmade package without interface in OMV?” this looks promising hub.docker.com/r/odarriba/timemachine/

• Raid5 missing a drive

Gutz-Pilz - - General

okay. nvmnd. deleted sde and now recovering the raid5

• Raid5 missing a drive

Gutz-Pilz - - General

Source Code (10 lines) this is what i found with journalctl

• Raid5 missing a drive

Gutz-Pilz - - General

Hi there. i have a strange problem my Raid5 is missing a drive UU_UU Source Code (11 lines) Source Code (29 lines) Source Code (133 lines) when i try Source Code (1 line) Source Code (5 lines) can someone lead me how to get "sde-drive" back in my raid5 system ?

• System Upgrade. Need advise

Gutz-Pilz - - My NAS Build

Auch sehr gut zu wissen. Hat jemand erfahrung mit dem 4.3 Kernel unter debian im zusammenhang mit OMV ? 4.3 wird anscheinend vorausgestzt um die obchip GPU zum laufen zu bekommen...

Guter Einwand. Wifi bräuchte ich zwar nicht aber die graka recherchiere ich mal mir würde ja die onboard Gpu ausreichen. das wäre die Intel HD 530

Hi Frank, danke für den tipp. Ich habe aber schon ein Gehäuse (Bitfenix Prodigy Casemodded mit integriertem 9" Monitor ) Auch 5x2TB festplatten sind schon vorhanden. (langfristig nach und nach auf 6x4TB umrüsten) Ich bleibe also lieber, auch angesichts der Leistung, bei Custom Build. LG