Search Results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

• CUPS Error under OMV4

master_burn - - Plugins

thanks anyway - maybe someone will look it over sometime - I changed the title of the thread so the problem may get more attention .. I just used it to enable apple air-print for my network printer - it was a nice feature but I can live without it

• CUPS Error under OMV4

master_burn - - Plugins

No one? Any hints?

• CUPS Error under OMV4

master_burn - - Plugins

a closer examination of the graphic screen that appeared got me using the arrow keys so I was able to select "OK" at the bottom and confirm with enter the layout of that screen is not self explanatory it should be redesigned or at least added that you should use the arrow keys now i could reinstall the cups plugin, but when adding a printer i still get: Source Code (1 line) what can be done?

• CUPS Error under OMV4

master_burn - - Plugins

I had a problem adding a printer in the cups plugin so I thought I just do a reinstall. After uninstalling it there was a error (cups not found or sthg like that) I did a check for updates and installed the latest omv updates, which prompted in an error (cannot recall what it said). I reboot the system did a ckeck for updates - non found - and the system was running so I figured it may be ok after all?? tried to reinstall cups now which gave me this error: Source Code (1 line) so I did run that …

• Nothing works after clean install

master_burn - - General

Quote from votdev: “It's the browser cache (screenshot 1), but the other problems i don't know at the moment. ” I feel stupid now .. tried clearing the cache and some cookies today - now everything works. Thanks for the pointer tough.

• Nothing works after clean install

master_burn - - General

I just did a clean Install of OMV 3.0.86. Immediately after that i did Update to 3.0.91 inside the Webinterface. Then I wanted to start configuring the Installation. When I tried to create a new user i got this Error message: forum.openmediavault.org/index…e27c91192dca005f313c30fe7 Then I tried to shut down the machine via web interface: forum.openmediavault.org/index…e27c91192dca005f313c30fe7 then i tried creating a shared folder: forum.openmediavault.org/index…e27c91192dca005f313c30fe7 What se…

• the FS "TestFS" suddenly appeared just now - I deleted it - no problems anymore ??? so .. problem solved for now!?

• ZFS Plugin Problems after reinstall

master_burn - - General

It seems i still have a ZFS related Problem: I get this when i try to activate the S.M.A.R.T. feature Source Code (1 line) edit: just realised there is a newer zfs version available (2.1) - lets hope this fixes things once and for all .. edit: nope how can I remove everything concerning ZFS from the system and start over - I keep getting errors (zfs drive already deleted) this error shows up when I try creating a filesystem: Source Code (13 lines) The "TestFS" no longer exists, as I deleted ever…

• Sucess! Purging the Virtualbox installation helped

• When typing omv-update I get: Source Code (93 lines) any ideas how to fix that?

• I'm on OMV 1.19 ZFS is currently not installed, as it caused problems after updating it. Now that I'm back in the Web Gui i can't acess my directories - probably the aftermath of the zfs problem - not sure what to do - the files are accessible via the network tough edit: upgraded now to 2.1.23 edit: after reinstalling zfs plugin (0.6.4) "import pool > import all" seems to do nothing - also cannot see the zfs volumen in file systems only non critical data was stored on that disk, still I'd like t…

• Here the Detailed info of the Error: Source Code (10 lines) omv-engined -f -d gets me: Source Code (1 line) can anyone help me reaching the web interface again? edit: fixed the problem with Source Code (1 line) Need to do a backup before trying anything else - how do I do that?

master_burn - - General

Push

master_burn - - General

The title says it all - after a failed reinstall of zfs because it caused problems (something wasn't loaded) i get "Failed to connect to socket" error - can anyone help me?

• ZFS Plugin

master_burn - - General

Could you post a link to the tread in the dev forum? I'd like to read of their progress too. TIA

• Quote from "opferlamm": “put the "e1000e.ko" file on the second stick. good luck” Does not work - get an error - see above

• Re: OMV 6

master_burn - - General

Is there anyplace one can track the progress?

• Quote from "nickygerritsen": “ Now for the steps: - Create the OMV install media as normal - Create an USB stick that is formatted as FAT32 - Insert both the OMV install media and the USB stick in the machine you want to install OMV on - Boot the machine from the OMV install media - As soon as you get the question about which language to use, hit alt-f2 - Hit enter, as the screen suggest. You are now in a terminal - Type Source Code (1 line) and hit enter - This should mount your USB stick. Veri…