Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 285.

• Oggl, oggl ... I understand maybe 33,79 % of your Text ... is your only point, that i've chosen the wrong power unit? Pls, be so kind show me the right one! No sarkassm, im not an Electrical engineer! Or is it consuming 0,1 watts too much? But in my expirience is a little bigger "Netzteil" a good choice when using a harddisk, may be wrong ... especially when you see what I used before ...

• Quote from tkaiser: “as long as it's really just the 'backup NAS' use case smile.png ” (1) You got me Quote from tkaiser: “other than being an oversized PSU for a single disk setup.. ” PSU ? ... I have maybe 20-30 of these power supplies in my cave , even a hc2 would have one, don't get your point! And if I use a SBC and a external HD I would have one too And ... after all ... in my approach I can add a second drive if needed. though it is a good replacement for my NAS with OMV (To be honest, i …

• Ps: As long as the HC2 is not available

• Much to read ... ufff After all I am not so wrong with a RockPro64 with housing and internal SATA, even its lacking the SBC charme ... ;-)) (As i got diffrent proposals here ...) My approach ROCKPro64 4GB SingleBoard Computer ROCKPro64 30mm TallProfile Heatsink ROCKPro64 MetalDesktop/NAS Casing ROCKPro64 12V 5A EUPOWER SUPPLY ROCKPro64 PCI-e toDual SATA-II Interface Card Fan for ROCKPro64Metal Desktop/NAS casing

• Quote from tkaiser: “For your use case the HC2 is still the best option (and should be back in stock in early 2019 if I understood Pollin.de correctly). ” Thank you for this clear message, but ... Pollin drove me crazy. On their Website the HC2 seemed to be on stock. After complainig they told me the HC2 will be in stock sometimes (!!!!), they was not so clear with the date. antratek.de moan about 3 Weeks ... maybe ... Think I tend to rockpro64, is there a complaint about using intern SATA-Card …

• Switched over to the Pine64 Website .... they got a nice NAS-Case, Cabeling, AC-Supply, PCIe I think i'll give RockPRO a chance, is it possible to install the System on the eMMC-Module?

• After my old QNap with OMV 3 overcome its lifecycle i am looking for a small installation for a backup system with one Harddisk, running OMV 4/5 and simply rsync'ing my home-nas providing the backup via nfs/cifs. I think I do not have high demands, looked for a Odroid HC2 while having a ironwolf 8TB Harddisk at hand. But in Germany it seems to be sold so I need alternatives ... what else Setup seems to be suiteable? Looked for RockPro64 but dont know if attaching Sata Drives Via USB3 is good / p…

• Docker and FHEM

mipi - - General

Quote from macom: “I like "toffee-nosed" best ” ROTFL Ob englischsprachige hier verstehen worüber wir lachen ...

• No ... recommandations for cheap hardware for a rsync standalone backup device which can figure as a backup NAS ... this was perfectly fitted by the old QNAP-NAS we started the discussion on

• Quote from ryecoaaron: “I recommend upgrading your hardware. ” Got it ... ordered a Odroid HC2 ... hope this will meet your recommandations and is better supported in the forum, but i'm afraid someone will have something to complain about. Other suggestions? M.

• Can't do a omv-release-upgrade because the binary is not present, so i tried to update omv with omv-update ('apt update -> apt upgrade -> omv-update') and failed within omv-update with the error stated above I deinstalled omv-extras while i red a post here that recommended it

• Docker and FHEM

mipi - - General

Quote from geaves: “Sorry I don't use it, I thought you needed some help getting the Docker set up. ” You got me right, but i am looking for a way to share the directory to alter the fhem.cfg outside the fhem frontend for the config.db you need a special module? I installed fhem in docker with a normal fhem.cfg and it runs without hazzles.

• Docker and FHEM

mipi - - General

Quote from geaves: “There is only one other thing I could suggest is to ask for help in the FHEM forum ” I wanted to avoid that ... the guys there are almost up nosed (in german we say "hochnäsig" , don't know how to translate it) .. they power atomic plants and mars missions there... with my 20 on-off devices I am a little light

• Docker and FHEM

mipi - - General

metoo what kind of transmitter do you use? I have here some homematic devices with a hmlancfg ... where did you place the config-dir?

• Docker and FHEM

mipi - - General

trust on you ;-))

• Docker and FHEM

mipi - - General

Sry, overseen this answer ... i'm runnin on X86 Mobo Asrock Q29000-ITX, Intel with 8GB ... is this enough info?

• Tried to Update my QNAP TS-221 with Kirkwood-Processor (?) now running OMV 3 After deinstalling OMV-Extras -> apt update && apt upgrade <- went well, but doing omv-update ended up with "E: Command line option --allow-downgrades is not understood" Source Code (34 lines) What to do? My Fernziel is upgrading to OMV 4 Bye Micha

• OMV as a WebDev-Plattform

mipi - - General

Hi, I'm a Teacher for Computer Science and looking for a slim environment for some cs-Courses with a straight forward user-management, a normal LAMP-Server is enough but laking user management, would OMV serve my needs? ... used nginx, worked but was unpractical for diffrent cours-settings. googled xampp, which is capable to be installed as a whole Environment in Docker, but I don't know how to integrate it into the existing Windows-Domain my Problem ca. 20 courses with up to 20 students. Window…

• Problems with accessing restored Data

mipi - - General

See this forum.openmediavault.org/index…82058b684100ab46fe34259bcforum.openmediavault.org/index…82058b684100ab46fe34259bc