Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 204.

• this is all I know as I'm no where versed enough to comment more forum.openmediavault.org/index…8c1c2eb8ca2dc15846557333b

• I think in the post i was referring to that ryecoarron thought you would add it to unionfilesystems, but i'm not sure.

• Ok, So I think I found out the issue. This post goes over it from Feb 2017 Plex media server does not start if db volume in megerfs pool TL;DR is that If you are using mergerfs (like i am) you have to disable direct_io or place the config files on a direct hard drive. @ryecoaaron did say that he might allow drives to be used in more than one pool from the GUI but I do not see anything done on that front so most people might not need something like this or use the work around. Also @trapexit neve…

• Evening, I have decided to completely reformat my system and install using Techno Life Dad's Video's. I have notice that he has inconsistencies from his Openmediavault 4 install and complete setup: Current Version to his Plex Media Server on Open Media Vault using docker. Mostly it's a name convention of the folders (config vs appdata) I followed the Plex video to the letter and I get the following message "This site can’t be reached 192.168.0.43 refused to connect." If I remove the /config line…

• Docker container configs

majorpayne - - Plugins

I've already read that. I had a permissions issue in which I finally figured out what i was missing. Now I want to fix it but I do not want to lose the data I currently have. where I "placed" it looks like below.forum.openmediavault.org/index…8c1c2eb8ca2dc15846557333b

• Docker container configs

majorpayne - - Plugins

Does anyone know where the config files for a dockerr container is stored if you select /config and let it decide where to place it

• Docker - UNMS

majorpayne - - Plugins

Has anyone attempted to install any of the repositories for UNMS? I'm trying to change the ports via the extra arg and running into issues

• balancing out my hard drive space

majorpayne - - General

Quote from gderf: “Was it related to mergerfs? ” Yes, Using UFS with Mergerfs

• balancing out my hard drive space

majorpayne - - General

Afternoon, When i first loaded my media onto my Hard drives I used the wrong method for balancing out the files. I have learn from that mistake since then, While i was searching for something else I ran across software that would help me rebalance the files. the issue is I thought I made a bookmark but alas I did not. Can anyone help me relocate that software?

• Now to figure out my unrar cron command again that i lost when i reformatted. Thanks for the assist

• Let me check into that. I have never seen that option before.

• Found the mistake I forgot to add >>

• I did the following Source Code (1 line) Then updated Source Code (1 line) tried to install using and it stil failed. Source Code (1 line)

• looks like it's available just not installed? so just apt-get install par2 unrar root@openmediavault:~# apt-get install par2 unrar Reading package lists... Done Building dependency tree Reading state information... Done Package unrar is not available, but is referred to by another package. This may mean that the package is missing, has been obsoleted, or is only available from another source E: Package 'unrar' has no installation candidate root@openmediavault:~#

• I'm looking to see if the instructions are still correct for OMV 4.0, if something need to be change please let me know. Do i need to replace Jessie and wheezy to strech? Backup your sources.list file cp /etc/apt/sources.list /etc/apt/sources.list.bak Add a source to the sources.list echo deb ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ jessie main >> /etc/apt/sources.list Add another source echo deb ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ wheezy non-free >> /etc/apt/sources.list Update your package lists apt-get update Install…

• I'd a retard, For some reason the whole bloody problem was where i was saving the config folder. It couldn't access the location. Does anyone know where the config files are stored in a docker container

• Hey all, My plex took a crap and I decided I would just start over and install OMV 4.0, then Load Plex running on Docker. I set it up following Installation and Setup Videos - Beginning, Intermediate and Advanced and followed each step minus a couple of differences. When I attempt to go to the plex webpage i get a This site can’t be reached 192.168.0.15 refused to connect in chrome. in IE Can’t reach this page Make sure the web address 192.168.0.15:33400 is correct. What am I missing. I have att…

• Firewall question

majorpayne - - General

Quote from geaves: “Quote from majorpayne: “this look right? ” If this was Docker you would just add the ports, depending on how it was installed I don't use Plex, but according to what I've found you have to open ports on the machine plex is on as this is for internal use. Have you installed the webtools and tried to connect?...That would be my first start. Re your images, you should specify a source and destination, in other words ip of where the request is coming from, and it's destination, w…

• Firewall question

majorpayne - - General

this look right?

• Firewall question

majorpayne - - General

Quote from geaves: “You only have to open the ports on the computer Plex is running on. ” Ok, that is what i was asking, it's wierd that i have never opened any other ports on the OMV server and other things are working just fine.