Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• Helios4 shared folder paths

LogicalUnit - - General

Hi everyone, I am using a Helios4 (click here) which is ARM-based board running Armbian 5.68 with a single 1TB hard disk drive. I installed OMV using Softy from the armbian-config command. I have formatted my drive and mounted an ext4 filesystem. If I use the df commmand, I get the following line (among others): Filesystem 1K-blocks Used Available Use% Mounted on /dev/sda1 960380628 12513916 947850328 2% /srv/dev-disk-by-label-main So it looks like my partition is mounted. My issue is this: I ha…

• Yes, I've looked briefly at Krusader, but to me it appears to be a desktop application -- I want something that can run in a web browser so my users don't need to install anything (except a web browser).

• Quote from ovidiur: “Quote from LogicalUnit: “2) I would really like to give my friends and family access to my files without the need for any additional software. Is there a plugin that can view and manage files over the HTTP interface? Many thanks ” Why not setting up FTP so you can have user access and share specific folder to a specific user. ” I would really like to provide access to my files without the need for anything more than a web browser. I don't need multiple accounts either, I jus…

• Thanks for the reply. I figured out how to connect a Transmission client over RPC, so that's my first question answered. I have previously played with Next Cloud, but I don't think it directly interfaces with files on the filesystem. It keeps them in its own internal file structure. I want to be able to point to a directory and say "give my users access to that folder" so that it shows up in the web interface. For example, if I copy something to my server using a CIFS share, I want that file to …

• Hi everyone, I'm new to the community. I've been experimenting with OMV on a virtual machine, and I have a couple of questions: 1) I have installed and enabled the openmediavault-transmissionbt 4.0 plugin, but I can't see how to actually download torrents. Is there a web gui, or do I need to put .torrent files in the "watch" folder? 2) I would really like to give my friends and family access to my files without the need for any additional software. Is there a plugin that can view and manage file…