Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 23.

• read some threads...used gparted successfully

• Hi all,I have my OMV 4 on a raspberry pi 3B+ which is installed on a 32 GB sd card.I need to resize the /dev/mmcblk0p2 partition from 8 GB to 32 GB without loosing data but the resize button is not selectable...

• 504 Gateway Time-out

michelefaccini - - General

it seems that relative paths are not handled

• 504 Gateway Time-out

Hi all, I have my OMV 4 on a raspberry pi 3B+ which I would like to use as a webserver. I thus installed MySQL and Nginx. I put my website on a usb hard disk shared folder. I'm able to land to my index.html page but I get a 504 gateway time-out if I try to access another page on the same directory. Any help would be very appreciated !

• Redirect to my website

michelefaccini - - Plugins

Oops...it's not an arm container, am I right ?

• Redirect to my website

Hi all, I have to redirect the http traffic to my website which is on my usb hard disk (my OMV installation is on a raspberry pi 3B+). I have found in Docker rainist/redirector...is it what I'm looking for ? If yes, once downloaded the image, what are the steps to be done ? Sorry but I'm a newbie with OMV and Docker...so a step by step procedure is required for me

• upload_max_filesize

I also edited the nginx.conf file which is under etc/nginx adding to the http block the following : client_max_body_size 20M; but still have 2M for import file Anybody out there who works with a database ? PS: with MyWebSQL the maximum allowed is 25M...I still have to find out where it is set up

• upload_max_filesize

I'm surely missing something but be patient... My OMV is listening on port 81, my nginx on port 8181 and phpMyAdmin on port 8182. Is it because phpMyAdmin is listening on a different port that the nginx one ?

• upload_max_filesize

Hi all, I edited the php.ini under /etc/php/7.0/fpm to have upload_max_filesize = 20M but when I try to import a file from phpmyadmin,I still have 2M maximum. A little bit confused...What am I missing ? PS: I also restarted php with /etc/init.d/php7.0-fpm restart

• Docker installation broken

I've just checked now and my system is up to date ! OOps...it wasn't updated !!! : I navigated this morning to the Update Management and there were packages to be installed. Now I am able to activate the plugin.

Hi all,I've just installed Docker but I can't enable the plugin because docker.sock file is missing from /var/run.I tried to reinstall the plugin without success. What do you suggest ? Source Code (9 lines)

Hi all, I'm running OMV4 on a raspberry pi 3B+ with MySQL & Nginx installed. Yesterday I installed Docker but when I try to enable the plugin I get an error The file docker.sock is really missing under /var/run. Is there a way to fix this without reinstalling the plugin ? Source Code (9 lines)

• Hi all, I installed OMV on my new Raspberry pi 3B+ and some plugins (MySQL,Nginx...) and as soon as I changed the port (in General Settings), I got an error (pop up window empty, just saying Error occurs). I tried to restore the port to 80 with FirstAid without success (here also an error). Now I have reinstalled everything from scratch but I need to change the port from 80 to 81. Am I missing something ?

• Nobody out there ?

• General settings

Thanks...but I get here also an error...I'm flashing again my sdcard

• General settings

Hi all,I would like to know if it's possible via shell to set up the listen port of OVM.If not I will have to reinstall everything from scratch

• In the system logs I have : monit[989]:'mountpoint_srv_dev-disk-by-label-KINGSTON' status failed(1) -- /srv/dev-disk-by-label-KINGSTON is not a mountpoint. If I try to mount the file system I get the following error : Source Code (1 line)I checked my KINGSTON usb stick on my desktop computer : no problems.

• Hi all, I edited /etc/nginx/sites-available/default to match my new web root location but I get 403 Forbidden nginx/1.10.3 What am I missing ? Thanks for help !

• Can't unmount file system

I'm stuck with "The configuration has been changed. You must apply the changes in order for them to take effect." because I can't unmount or delete a missing file system. What can I do to fix that ?

• remote mount failed

got it !!!! I simply put a slash before my shared folder...