Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 585.

• 15GB should be enough for a lot of containers I just wanted to have everything in one place thanks for the help!

• Totally missed it! Sorry I have a partition dedicated to docker. If I change the download folder, and I put the config folder in the partition too, docker shouldn't have any files outside the partition right?

• Hi everyone. There is some way to choose where I want to download docker's container? If it's possible, I need to change something when I run a container?

• Hi everyone, I wanted to have my application running in docker on a dedicated partition where I have a folder "Docker" with two subfolders: "Container" and "configuration". How should I set up the container to tell them that I want them to use the folder /docker/container? The Default value in "path" is /usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin , so how should I edit it so that I can have them running in /docker/container?

• I never thought that there was people willingly using IE. I get Edge, is a good browser, but IE is just terrible.

• Great work! That skin is really great! I'll test as soon as I get home!

• Quote from tkaiser: “Quote from Markess: “warranty ” Well, I already elaborated on why warranty is one of the most important criteria for me. To summarize the WD situation: - Nobody knows which head parking settings he gets when buying a WD disk prior to purchase. Can be 8 seconds, can be 300, might be changeable, might not. If set to low the disk might die relatively fast. - WD Blue: 2 years warranty - WD Green: 3 years warranty - WD Red: 3 years warranty - WD Red Pro: 5 years warranty Seriousl…

• watchtower question

Blabla - - General

Sorry Guys! I didn't had much time. Yesterday I tried to resize the OMV partition to create an "application" partition but gparted seems to be unable to do it without breaking something Since I already had some errors (caused by some experiment not went too well...) I was thinking about formatting OMV. I already make a backup of the config folder of every container I had, so it should be quick. I'll probably do it tonight

• Hi everyone, I have a little doubt: if I format my OMV or I need to change the PC where I have the HDD, will I be able to access my files given that I have set up ACL for nearly everything? In case of formatting, the reset ACL will work since root should be "almighty" right?

• oh my! That's wonderful! Can''t wait to use it! It's a lot better then what I imagined!

• Thanks! I was thinking about having the logo on the left and the name of the server on the right. Looking forward for a dark, non black, theme! Thanks again for your work! I really love it

• PCIe sata adapter?

Blabla - - My NAS Build

I'm going for the Syba SI-PEX40064 Marvell 88SE9125 Quote: “In case there are free Molex (PATA) connectors I would prefer something like this instead: amazon.it/StarTech-com-Adattat…f_=bl_dp_s_web_1711244031 But you need to take care about how much amperage 12V and 5V rails do provide. Especially on the 12V rail without staggered spinup problems can occur once you add another HDD to the mix... (usual 3.5" HDD draw as much as 2A on the 12V for a short period of time). ” Why should the PATA connec…

• watchtower question

Blabla - - General

I foullowed this guide: OMV + Docker plugin media server (Plex, PlexPy, Ombi, Libresonic, NZBGet, ruTorrent, Sonarr, Radarr, Mylar, and more) So you suggest to have two folders where Dockeruser has RWX permissions or owner(not sure which is the best): /sharefolder/Docker/containers /sharefolder/Docker/config I then need to create a new container and set in PATH: /sharefolder/Docker/containers right? Since every settings is in the dedicated folder I shouldn't have to do anything else right?

• watchtower question

Blabla - - General

Quote from gderf: “How do you have the Watchtower container Restart policy set? Never set this to Always until you have first solved any problems. ” Right now is on "no" and I can't even start it When used "unless stopped" I got that error

• watchtower question

Blabla - - General

Thanks I don't know why even if I gave permission at dockeruser it seems to not work

• watchtower question

Blabla - - General

Quote from KM0201: “Quote from Blabla: “I went into the folder and tried to give them access: Source Code (3 lines)the UID 1000 is the one of dockersuser I'm using the default path for every docker.. Source Code (1 line)This is what I have if I try to run a new container or I try to modify the already existing ones ” Honestly, I have no idea on that one, that is the strangest looking directory I've ever saw and does not exist on my system. ” Since I was already planning to create a dedicate part…

• watchtower question

Blabla - - General

I went into the folder and tried to give them access: Source Code (3 lines) the UID 1000 is the one of dockersuser I'm using the default path for every docker.. Source Code (1 line)This is what I have if I try to run a new container or I try to modify the already existing ones

• watchtower question

Blabla - - General

Quote from KM0201: “Actually looking at it, he didn't even set it up as a docker user.. I just followed his instructions and it works just fine for me. Edit: Where are your containers stored? I've got mine under /sharedfolders , which unless you've done something really different most users will have access to. ” They are in theyr default folder, I never changed where docker should download and use the image. Looking in the detail of running docker the path should be: /var/lib/docker/containers/…

• watchtower question

Blabla - - General

well, I'm pretty sure that dockeruser doesn't have R/W access at those folders How can I know which folders is using? is it possible to have watchtower use root users?

• watchtower question

Blabla - - General

Quote from KM0201: “Quote from raulfg3: “No, it's NOT normal and indicate some type of problem or bad configuration.delete your actual watchtower docker and recreate, if still restart, revise log, perhaps have permission problem. ” Each time I had a similar problem with docker containers, I traced it back to a permission issue. ” Do I need to give at the docker user some particular permission to have watchtower working right?