Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 941.

• Why should you use or not use dockers

raulfg3 - - General

Quote from flvinny521: “Quote from raulfg3: “you can add to list svenihoney/wetty as replacement of shellinabox = docker = hub.docker.com/r/svenihoney/wetty works better than shellinabox ” I've been wondering how those two compare. What is better about wetty? ” works in all explorer ( firefox, chrome, edge), and is easy to use https like others dockers using letsencrypt. shelllinabox use own certificate so I have problem to use https on firefox for example to connect remotely ( from wan not from…

• Fallo en la instalacion de pihole

raulfg3 - - Plugins

el manual es el mismo que he seguido yo, por lo que mientras no vea lo que has puesto en el docker por si alguna orden o configuracion esta mal, no podre ayudarte. Por cierto postea el link de la imagen que has instalado. eg; yo uso ahora pihole/pihole que ha sustituido a diginc/pi-hole -> lo dice el update de8/10/18

• Fallo en la instalacion de pihole

raulfg3 - - Plugins

postea una o varias (par ver todo) capturas de pantalla de cómo intentas configurar el docker, también ayudaría saber mas de tu maquina ¿puedes editar tu firma con informacion actualizada del NAS?. ¿Que referencia has usado para la instalación? <- Los videos de Technodad son muy buenos para ello. En mi firma veras enlaces al post de referencia de como instalar pihole.

• Docker base is when docker download new docker images ( that are the files that more space used). the /config defined on several dockers images is where docker instal the config files for a specific dockers and normally are really very small in size. so if you do not have enough free space , you must bu sure on what ( where dockers insall images or where dockers save configs. PD: I save my confg files on /home/Dockers and use default location /var/lib/docker to save dockers images, and use watch…

• in settings. BUT.... must be done in the first install ( existing dockers are not moved to new location) forum.openmediavault.org/index…cf6315d7f89c7ba3a93720053

• delete old "Shared Folder"

raulfg3 - - General

Quote from openmedianer: “ Where can i change the referenced? ” You need to identify services that still use the reference shared folder, typically are (SMB, FTP, Transmision, etc..., and configure it to do not use), once OMV detect that your shared folder is not in use in none of the services that monitorice, you can safely delete it in webGUI. PD: for your screen capture, one of services (menu of OMV) is "user" revise that do not use as homefolder or delete user.

• delete old "Shared Folder"

raulfg3 - - General

select the desired "shared Folder " in webGUI and use button "Delete". OMV Ask you if you want to delete only the reference to "shared Folder" or you want to delete files & data inside the shared folder. forum.openmediavault.org/index…cf6315d7f89c7ba3a93720053 PD: "Shared Folder" must be referenced=No to be able to delete it. (You can't delete a referenced shared folder).

• you can share path and info between containers ("volumes from containers") read sonnar & radarr in OMV + Docker plugin media server (Plex, PlexPy, Ombi, Libresonic, NZBGet, ruTorrent, Sonarr, Radarr, Mylar, and more) hub.docker.com/r/openhab/openhab

• Mount point

raulfg3 - - General

Error is: mount error(112): Host is down Please be sure that server is up. my config for a workin mount: forum.openmediavault.org/index…cf6315d7f89c7ba3a93720053

• There are several socat dockers on repositories: hub.docker.com/search?q=socat&type=image I recomended alpine/socat but please read guide first: forum.openmediavault.org/index…ic-NZBGet-ruTorrent-Sona/

• No, you can run one docker app per container. eg: I run heimdall, letsencrypt, etc.. containers: forum.openmediavault.org/index…cf6315d7f89c7ba3a93720053

• not sure that dockers works in this way, dockers are not a VM. Normally to update a docker, a new docker need to be donwloaded and installed ( not apt-get update inide).

• What to do if hardware fail?

raulfg3 - - My NAS Build

the change only works if you use software RAID ( NOT hardware based RAID) <- In this case you need the same RAID Controller in the new motherboard.

• sorry but this is not true. I share my Video folder by minidlna and by smb and no problem at all as votdev say is a core concept. I do not know why do not work on your install, but work for the rest of users.

• Why should you use or not use dockers

raulfg3 - - General

you can add to list svenihoney/wetty as replacement of shellinabox = docker = hub.docker.com/r/svenihoney/wetty works better than shellinabox

• Setting Vpn to access from outside

raulfg3 - - General

I look at it, but is not clear how to use and configure.

• USB-NTFS Disk is not the good choice to share files on OMV, please consider to use at least Ext4 as FS and better if can be SATA. I suspect that your problems came from NTFS

• unable to install OMV-extras

raulfg3 - - Plugins

use this guide to install. OMV-Extras.org Plugin to install from webGUI you need to donwlad a .deb file not a .zip file

• HPT510 SlimNAS

raulfg3 - - My NAS Build

mlnet=mldonkey= to download ed2k links pvideo=a webdav access to my NAS

• Setting Vpn to access from outside

raulfg3 - - General

bug still present will be great if some developer fix it so new install do not need manual changes by users.