Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 81.

• OMV P2V migration

antipiot - - General

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from antipiot: “Does any of you have experience in Physical 2 Virtual migration? ” I done it both ways. I have used clonezilla every time. Create the image from the physical server and put it on storage accessible by the new proxmox VM. Then boot clonezilla on the proxmox vm and restore it. You will just have to run omv-firstaid on the console to fix networking. For data drives, you can pass the disks through to the VM or clone those as well to virtual disks. ” Than…

• OMV P2V migration

antipiot - - General

Hello everybody:-) i'm thinking about migrating OMV on a new Proxmox virtualisation server: Actually OMV is on a bare-metal installation on a small Sata SSD: Datas are on one Raid 5 of 4 disks. Target format will be a RAW disk. Does any of you have experience in Physical 2 Virtual migration? I think my 2 options are: 1: I can virtualise the OMV SSD Drive: wich tool can i use? 2: i can backup and copy all the OMV settings on a new installation: How? Any hint appreciated I really want a migration …

• Quote from ryecoaaron: “The update installed fine on my test VM. I will have to try it on a fresh install but I don't think the update is the problem. ” Was suspecting this as my main installation is working fine without the latest update but a fresh up-to-date install does not seems to install correctly

• Same here, OMV clean install, up-to-date: Got this error aswell. Is the latest Docker update implied?

• Letsencrypt problem

antipiot - - General

Quote from Pentothal: “thank you, I'm learning so many things, we hope to remember them for the futureI would like to change the ports but I am afraid to work on it the Nextcloud container in the docker assigns port 433 by default, it is not possible to change this in the container. should I add 433 => 49152 or 49153 etc etc? obviously opening the port in the modem port forwarding. ” In docker you map an host port (OMV port ) to the port opened inside the container, you just have to edit the map…

• Letsencrypt problem

antipiot - - General

Happy to hear its working Quote from Pentothal: “so letsencrypt was useless to remotely access my nextcloud? can I delete it from the docker? ” When you connected to your server, your browser probably said something like "Your connection is not secure" in Firefox: This is due to the lack of valid SSL certificate. When booting for the first time, your nextcloud, as many other kind of servers, generate a "self signed certificate" wich is efficient to encode your datas over the internet ( as http j…

• Letsencrypt problem

antipiot - - General

Quote from Pentothal: “I'm sorry for the noob question: if in the modem the DMZ is active at the server ip, this should have all the ports open, right? I should not receive this error it was just a test to see if the problem is port forwarding I do not know if it can help to solve my problem ” Hello! Your problem is not router related at all. 1st rule of the internet: never activate DMZ. If you can see the error of your nextcloud from WAN it means your port forwarding is working: dont touch it a…

• Letsencrypt problem

antipiot - - General

Hello! This is expected: You have to edit the config.sample.php to allow connexions from this domain name: To do this, simply go in your Nextcloud configuration folder and find the "config.php" file in ./www/nextcloud/config/config.php ( i think it may vary so search for it) edit this line to add your domain name: Source Code (5 lines) Save file - Reboot nextcloud - Enjoy

• Letsencrypt problem

antipiot - - General

Dont feel discouraged Once you've gone trough this you'll know what's up^^. So first of all it seems your mixing things: Quote from Pentothal: “I have deleted all the containers from the docker and rewritten them the problem has not been solved ” The container and the remote acces are not directly related: if you can't rech your nextcloud from ousitde, it doesent mean your nextcloud is bad. 1: run a docker nextcloud - prove it running from LAN : OK? if yes, what's the URL you use on lan to reach…

• Letsencrypt problem

antipiot - - General

Quote from Pentothal: “I'm not sure I understandbut this is the activation page for remote modem access: (Hidden Content) qualsiasi WAN = any WAN abilita = enable ” I would suggest to disable thoses things: wan side: A port can only be used for a device: EDIT: this is not clear: if you enable remote access to your router on port 443 then use this port in NAT. Your router will follow (i guess ) the first mathing case wich is routing to himself on port 443. Due to that, you'll not be able to use t…

• Letsencrypt problem

antipiot - - General

Okay, so: Your OMV IP is .82 right? As i understand from your screenshots you forwarded the following: xxxxxxx.duckdns.org:443-450 80-90 to 192.168.1.82:443-450 80-90. Is that right? The thing is: If your NAT is working, if your NAS is at 192.168.1.82 and listening to forwarded ports: You should not get your router web GUI: this prove something's wrong with the NAT (if i get it right ) What i would do is: Trying to open WAN Access to OMB WEBGUI (wich should already be the case assuming your OMV …

• SSL Certificate update commande line

antipiot - - General

Thanks Ryecoaaron! Sorry but im getting an error: root@nas:~# sudo bash /root/crtrenewtest.sh /root/crtrenewtest.sh: ligne 3: /usr/share/openmediavault/scripts/helper-functions: Aucun fic hier ou dossier de ce type {"uuid":"xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx","certificate":"-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE---------END CERTIFICATE-----","privatekey":"-----BEGIN RSA PRIVATE KEY--- ------END RSA PRIVATE KEY-----","comment":"let's encrypt ssl "} /root/crtrenewtest.sh: ligne 28: omv_exec_rpc : commande introuvable /root/crt…

• SSL Certificate update commande line

antipiot - - General

Hi everybody! I'm looking for the command line that may let me import ssl certificate without using the GUI: At the moment my Firewall generate my SSL certificate. I already have a working script running on OMV to import this certificate and put it everywhere i need it to be (dockers mainyl) I dont want to struggle changing the ssl cerificate used by OMV services (as omv web GUI, nginx) every 3 month i see 2 options: 1: theres an OMV command line to import certificates using whatever format, cre…

• Letsencrypt problem

antipiot - - General

Hello! Whats your mother's language? Looks like the error say it couldn't resolve the hostname back to your local WAN IP: Are you familiar with DNS? if you ping your hostname (like XXXXXXXXXX.duckdns.org " does it show you the right IP Address (the one that shows here: whatismyipaddress.com/fr/mon-ip) Asusming you're one the site you're trying to reach from outside. Alsos did you open the port that let'sencrypt need (80) on your firewall / modem?

• nginx Reverse proxy

antipiot - - Plugins

Many thanks for your help, screenshots and explanations: I got it working! I had to modify, as supposed, the " proxy_pass http ://127.0.0.1:8095;" to proxy_pass httpS ://127.0.0.1:8095; Many thanks mate!

• nginx Reverse proxy

antipiot - - Plugins

Quote from Havoc: “Couldn't you achieve this with the name-based listening option on NGinx with the reverse proxy listening on the default route? Adding something like the code below to the "extra options" field should be enough to route all requests to the NGinx server to your nextcloud server: Then you would have to set up nextcloud config: docs.nextcloud.com/server/11/a…_proxy_configuration.html ” Hey! thanks for your help and answer. I dont want all request to be sent to nextcloud, only the …

• nginx Reverse proxy

antipiot - - Plugins

Hello! Looking for help to achieve reverses proxy: i actually can reach my OMV nas with nas.domain.local and nextcloud.domain.local. What i'm looking to do is reaching my nextcloud (wich is indeed hosted on OMV on https port 8095) with this url: nextcloud.domain.local AS far as i understand, i need to route this FQDN to localhost:8095 (HTTPS) but i dont get how to achieve this using nginx plugin. Thoses URL's actually works: nas.domain.local:8095 and nextcloud.domain.local:8095 Would be great if…

• NGINX Reverse proxy + vitual hosts

antipiot - - Plugins

Is this still alive? Looking for help to achieve reverses proxy: i actually can reach my OMV nas with nas.domain.local and nextcloud.domain.local. What i'm looking to do is reaching my nextcloud (wich is indeed hosted on OMV on https port 8095) with this url: nextcloud.domain.local AS far as i understand, i need to route this FQDN to localhost:8095 (HTTPS) but i dont get how to achieve this. Thoses URL's actually works: nas.domain.local:8095 and nextcloud.domain.local:8095 Would be great if some…

• Quote from SEWA: “Hi, I have the same problem. Docker is started, all containers are up and running. Docker can not be activated in the GUI. Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; systemctl stop 'docker.socket' 2>&1' with exit code '5': Failed to stop docker.socket: Unit docker.socket not loaded. ” Actually none of my dockers are running.

• Docker - errors after latest updates

antipiot - - Plugins

Hello! After applying latest update docker is not running anymore: I'm aware ot the "-H unix://" fix but i have other problems now: Starting docker i'm getting: Source Code (1 line) If i uninstall plugin directly i get: Source Code (109 lines)If i reinstall the plugin: Source Code (46 lines) If i uninstall plugin again after stoping docker service:" service docker stop" it's acting differently: HTML Source Code (25 lines) Any help very welcome