Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from bvrulez: “If you would like to elaborate more on the seperate files and their purpose I would be glad to also include it into the guide. ” There is a guide for making guides. So it might become a guide in the guide section General Information, Templates & Guidelines for Guides

• Install OMV on Raspberry

macom - - General

Quote from slb20: “i tried to ping e.g. google ” Have you tried to ping an IP (e.g. 8.8.8.8)? If that works, most likely you only need to configure your DNS.

• Install Lychee

macom - - Plugins

Did you follow the videos from TechnoDadLife? I think he is showing how to place the content folders of the dockers on a data drive.

• Vermutlich hast du noch "freigegebene Ordner", die auf der Platte sind. Du mußt im GUI erst alle "freigegebenen Ordner", die auf diese Platte zeigen, löschen (Achtung: dabei nur den "freigegebenen Ordner", aber nicht den Inhalt löschen). "Freigegebene Ordner" können erst gelöscht werden, wenn sie in keinem Dienst mehr benutzt werden, also nicht mehr referenziert werden. Erst wenn das Dateisysteystem nicht mehr als referenziert angezeigt wird, kannst du sie aushängen.

• Hat es geklappt? Falls nicht, poste mal das Ergebnis von wipefs -n /dev/sdh. sdh muß dabei die Platte sein, die Probleme macht.

• If you are using static ip, try to add the IP of your router in the dns server field. But seems that this does not work in some cases. Then you need to add another DNS to that field.

• Versuch mal, die Platte mit "wipe" im GUI zu löschen und dann das Dateisystem zu erzeugen.

• How to get deleted files in SMB/CIFS

macom - - CIFS/SMB

Might be the .recycle folder is created only when the first file is deleted. If it is not working, you might try to add vfs objects = recycle to the extra options of the service or the share. samba.org/samba/docs/current/man-html/vfs_recycle.8.html

• delete old "Shared Folder"

macom - - General

The resetperms plugin has a tool to check which service is using which share.

• OMV GUI does not show updates

macom - - Updates/Upgrades

dist-upgrade is available in omv-extras. And then there is omv-update from the CLI

• Mount /dev/md0 and write to it?

macom - - RAID

Quote from vladd: “I would boot my box from an usb drive with clonezilla(omv is not running at that moment) clone the ssd to somewere on /dev/md0 ” If you have omv-extras installed, there is an option to download clonezilla and to tell omv to boot for one time into clonezille. This option is not available for ARM. I use this option to clone the system SSD to a data drive. However, I do not use RAID. You can also use the backup plugin, as geaves mentions, but be aware that restore needs some know…

• OMV GUI does not show updates

macom - - Updates/Upgrades

It is a bit confusing. apt-get update will read your sources list. So you will see some output in the window, but it will not install any newer versions of software. apt-get upgrade will install newer versions of software, if available. In the GUI of OMV, when you go to the update management and press check, it will do an apt-get upgrade, but will only show the packages where newer versions are available. They will be installed after you select install.

• Quote from Adoby: “The only problem being that I so far have managed to stay very ignorant about the details of using the btrfs COW snapshot features. ” Have a look at snapper. I use it on my HC-2. Snapshots are created automatically before and after any update.

• Quote from Saschi6: “habe jetzt mal eine App für Android auf dem Handy installiert, ” Auf Windows 10 benutze ich Start-on-Lan von mhsoft.

• Quote from Saschi6: “kennst du dich auch mit dem openmediavault-autoshutdown 4.0.4 AutomatischRunterfahren aus, ” leider nein Ich lasse die NAS entweder laufen oder ich fahre sie zu einem bestimmten Zeitpunkt runter. Aufwachen dann per WOL, dazu schicke ich das "magische" Paket bei Bedarf vom Laptop. Edit: Aufwachen geht auch per rtcwake zu einem bestimmten Zeitpunkt automatisch, also ohne "magischem" Paket.

• Quote from Saschi6: “habe jetzt die Source.list nur noch das drin stehen # deb cdrom:[Debian GNU/Linux 9 _Stretch_ - Official Snapshot amd64 LIVE/INSTALL Binary 20180330-19:01]/ stretch contrib main non-free # deb cdrom:[Debian GNU/Linux 9 _Stretch_ - Official Snapshot amd64 LIVE/INSTALL Binary 20180330-19:01]/ stretch contrib main non-free deb ftp.de.debian.org/debian/ stable main contrib non-free deb-src ftp.de.debian.org/debian/ stable main contrib non-free deb security.debian.org/ stable/upd…

• Quote from Saschi6: “hmmm da steht aber nur das drin. # This is file is generated. # OMV-Extras repos # # OMV-Extras.org deb dl.bintray.com/openmediavault-plugin-developers/arrakis stretch main ” Das ist ok, wenn du die Testing Repo nicht aktivierst hast. Die weakref.py Warnung ist nicht schlimm. Um sie zu beheben wget -O /usr/lib/python3.5/weakref.py https://raw.githubusercontent.com/python/cpython/9cd7e17640a49635d1c1f8c2989578a8fc2c1de6/Lib/weakref.py

• Hast du noch irgendwelche repos in omv-extras aktiviert? z.B. Docker, Plex

• Sorry, das war das Verzeichnis in dem die Datei liegt. /etc/apt/sources.list.d/omv-extras-org.list

• Quote from Saschi6: “und die 2 frage wo finde ich die OMV-extras-org.list ” /etc/apt/sources.list.d/