Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 957.

• delete the /config you define first time in my case /home/dockuser/pihole thats all. and remember that latest version of pihole (4.1.1) NEED THAT YOU DEFINE dns!=127.0.0.1 AND dns2=YOUR dns PROVIDER ( IN MY CASE 8.8.8.8)

• Proxy certificate

raulfg3 - - Network

do you try webGUI?: certificates -> SSL

• read this post is really usefull: Degraded or missing raid array questions PD: this time install on a small SATA disk , USB is not professional as you see (only a year)

• Problem with omvextra repositories

raulfg3 - - General

are you sure that try to eneble docker-ce ? What is your NAS? <- Hardware spec.

• Sharedfolders fill the boot disk.

raulfg3 - - RAID

union filesystem have problems to show files on plex. f you want to use plex, use RAID or ZFS pools.

• old OMV mount shares on /media new OMV moun shares on /srv but I do not know how to change. other power users that read this post , perhaps can provide instructions of what files need to be edited to mount in correct path.

• delete old "Shared Folder"

raulfg3 - - General

your old shared folders is located on lost+found/ that is NOT a working folder is for disaster recovery. if you want to delete, delete it from shell. if you want to recover, copy folders inside to a working path from shell.

• revise that your old folders exist on /srv/yourmdxdevice/ revise your / to see on what folder are mounted your raid. mine:

• Quick MiniDLNA tip on symlinks

raulfg3 - - Plugins

thanks a lot

• missed hfsplud format. hfsplus is read only (support only read to copy to your NAS not write on hfsplus) . use ext4 instead. forum.openmediavault.org/index…76807a9c2a1592e9aad42f662

• Quick MiniDLNA tip on symlinks

raulfg3 - - Plugins

good to know and better if this option can be added to webGUI

• Can't activate openvpn plugin

raulfg3 - - Plugins

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from kmal808: “what would your recommendation be for remote access? ” I use ssh and don't use any vpn. I might start using wireguard and I guess there are some wireguard dockers out there. ” I have interest in wireguard too, please when test it, open a new thread and share your experience ( and a how to install & configure are welcome too)

• this iso: forum.openmediavault.org/index…76807a9c2a1592e9aad42f662

• some assumption = 4x1TB disk = 4TB Logical Volume = You use RAID, So your Raid must be detected and you only need to mount in a clean new fresh install. <- Be carefull to mount and do not "create" But remember that RAID is not a backup, so perhaps it's time that you have a backup to avoid problem if all do not woks as expected on the fresh install. My suggest for this is a simply SMB copy from your NAS to your Backup. PD: config.xml is used for your reference only, can not be used to load in the…

• Quote from chrbar: “ Do we have to install NGNIX to run Docker OMV plugin? Instead NGNIX, could we use Traefik ? Thanks, Chris ” NO, NGINX is webserver by default for OMV, so you do not need to install. and yes, you can use Traefik, and please post your steps to install and configure. I finally use the letsencrypt docker to do something like Traefik does because I do not have luck configuring Traefik

• Docker failing to re-install

raulfg3 - - Plugins

not sure but looks like Source Code (1 line)The symlink exist or can't be created

• Why should you use or not use dockers

raulfg3 - - General

Quote from flvinny521: “Quote from raulfg3: “you can add to list svenihoney/wetty as replacement of shellinabox = docker = hub.docker.com/r/svenihoney/wetty works better than shellinabox ” I've been wondering how those two compare. What is better about wetty? ” works in all explorer ( firefox, chrome, edge), and is easy to use https like others dockers using letsencrypt. shelllinabox use own certificate so I have problem to use https on firefox for example to connect remotely ( from wan not from…

• Fallo en la instalacion de pihole

raulfg3 - - Plugins

el manual es el mismo que he seguido yo, por lo que mientras no vea lo que has puesto en el docker por si alguna orden o configuracion esta mal, no podre ayudarte. Por cierto postea el link de la imagen que has instalado. eg; yo uso ahora pihole/pihole que ha sustituido a diginc/pi-hole -> lo dice el update de8/10/18

• Fallo en la instalacion de pihole

raulfg3 - - Plugins

postea una o varias (par ver todo) capturas de pantalla de cómo intentas configurar el docker, también ayudaría saber mas de tu maquina ¿puedes editar tu firma con informacion actualizada del NAS?. ¿Que referencia has usado para la instalación? <- Los videos de Technodad son muy buenos para ello. En mi firma veras enlaces al post de referencia de como instalar pihole.

• Docker base is when docker download new docker images ( that are the files that more space used). the /config defined on several dockers images is where docker instal the config files for a specific dockers and normally are really very small in size. so if you do not have enough free space , you must bu sure on what ( where dockers insall images or where dockers save configs. PD: I save my confg files on /home/Dockers and use default location /var/lib/docker to save dockers images, and use watch…