Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 41.

• Connection Failed on arrakis

wastez - - AFP

It’s clear that it can’t connect with the unix permissions set above. You have set only read and write for user root and group users. Set the following: chown -R pseudonym:pseudonym /sharedfolders/Delorean

• For now i worked arround the problem by disabling line "deb-systemd-helper enable openmediavault-issue" in the /var/lib/dpkg/info/openmediavault.postinst file and enabled it in the system manualy.

• Hello, Got an error during upgrade: Source Code (7 lines)

• OMV 4 - rrdcached service issue

wastez - - General

After every restart the rrdcached service isn't working anymore. So it has to be fixed after every restart with omv-mkconf rrdcached to get it working again. Not a big issue but would be great if it could be fixed. Thanks.

• Quote from gderf: “Yes, SnapRaid and mergerfs get along just fine. Yes, unplugging the data cables will suffice. OMV 4.x is very stable for me, I have no serious showstopper problems with it. There are fewer plugins available in some areas of the software though. But you can use dockers or manual installs and manual configurations of available packages to get around this. I have done a mix of both here. I have upgraded from OMV 2.x to 3.x, and then 3.x to 4.x. There is no way I am going to be wi…

• Docker GUI plugin now stable

wastez - - Plugins

@Christian0P It's not working because a docker app is running in its own container (thats how docker is working) so it has no access to other folders. (also a symlink will not work) You can bind the needed folder in the docker plugin. For example: bind the following: /mnt/mydrive (hostpath) to /downloads (container path) Then you have to configure in jdownloader the downloads path to /downloads and it will be stored in /mnt/mydrive. You dont have to create a symlink or anything else, and if it i…

• Seems like it has no Connection to the Network. It sends out a dhcp dicover and got nothing back, so it can‘t receive the dhcp Server. Is the powerline in the same circuit? That could be the reason why it is not working.

• openmediavault-jdownloader Plugin

wastez - - Plugins

I saw in the now the CPUQuota can be setted in the GUI. It´s limited to 100%, but if the computer has for example 4 CPUs the maximum would be 400%. It´s strange but I tested it. (via top)

wastez - - Plugins

Ok the CPUQuota is resetted each time jdownloader will be enabled/disabled via gui. Is there a way to disable it totally?

wastez - - Plugins

You can edit it in the jdownloader.service which is stored in /lib/systemd/system/ After you edited it you have to reload the systemd daemon. This is the command to reload it: systemctl daemon-reload And of course you have to restart jdownloader too. systemctl restart jdownloader.service

• OMV 3.0 suggested improvement

wastez - - General

Is there a changelog of omv 3 out there? This would help to prevent such posts.

wastez - - General

I installed OMV 3.0.36 iso. Enabling and disabling helped in my case. Now it is in sysvinit also disabled.

wastez - - General

If they are disabled in the omv webinterface, the daemons are still loaded.

wastez - - General

Some other things: proftp and tftp is still active in sysinit, even if they disabled. So if you start them now with systemd you should remove them from sysinit.

wastez - - General

I used different ssh clients and yes it's disconnecting after it runs in a timeout. Before Jessie it was disconnected on the Server side on shutdown. I just wanted to inform you that these packages will authorize systemd to terminate all usersessions, which solves this problem.

wastez - - General

Hello, I know this is a problem of Jessie but i want to inform you about it: If you shutdown or reboot Jessie the ssh connection isn't terminated by systemd, so the ssh client won't close until it runs into a timeout. If you would install default libpam-systemd and dbus, systemd can terminate all user logins inclusive the ssh connection. Thanks & Greetz Wastez

• Time Machine in OMV3

wastez - - AFP

@BBsan Why so you mean afp is slow? On my system read/write on my nas is working with Full gigabit speed. (117 mb/s)

• OMV 3 Erasmus Release

wastez - - General

Hello, First i've to say thanks for your great and Hard work. I want to ask if there is a release date for OMV Erasmus? Thanks for the information. Greetz

• Teamviewer on NAS

wastez - - General

There is no gui on omv so teamviewer is totaly useless. Use ssh to configure it.

wastez - - Plugins

Quote from rub1n5k1: “Hallo, da ich sehr neu bin beim Thema OMV und im Englischen nicht so sattelfest, hätte ich die Frage, ob es eine funktionierende Installationsanleitung für den Jdownloader2 gibt. Am Anfang des Threads konnte ich nichts finden. Vielen Dank. Hi, I´m completely new to OMV. As my english is relatively limited, I would like to ask, if there is a working Manual concerning the Installation of JDownloader2. Thanks in advance.” Da gibt es nicht viel zu sagen, du installierst am best…