Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• LUKS disk encryption plugin

eenca - - Plugins

It does contain multiple "special character", my question is how do I fix that? I cannot have data only accessible trough a GUI with some magical black box that parse my password and my data volume is too big for me to just format the disks. Thanks

eenca - - Plugins

Thanks for your answer. I can unlock on the GUI and I have the password saved in my password manager. I forgot to add the output: when I try to unlock with both command I have: > No key available with this passphrase. What does it have to do with my sudoer file?

eenca - - Plugins

Hello, I've got a stressful problem with my encryption trough this plugin. I created a full-disk encryption for my drives and everything is running fine. But I was bored to enter the password trough the gui and wanted to do it trough ssh. I realised none of those command worked: > cryptsetup open /dev/sdd sdd-crypt > sudo cryptsetup luksOpen /dev/sdd sdd-crypt Maybe a key problem, adding a new key trough GUI create this issues similar to ml1950. My pass is made of 45 random char using all sorts …