Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• May be Heimdall? Installation and Setup Videos - Beginning, Intermediate and Advanced github.com/linuxserver/Heimdall

• Current version of OMV is 4. You should do a fresh install.

• ssd drive help

macom - - General

Agree. Best would be to know what modifications have been done and find a mistake that could be avoided in the future. However me must recognize that the OP was posting the recent posts from tapatalk. So he might not have access to the system right know. Let's see.

• ssd drive help

macom - - General

Quote from gderf: “So you think not specifying noatime and nodiratime and not disabling swap are good ideas? ” Editing fstab and having a not usable system is not a good idea. Having the flash memory plugin installed is a good idea. Making these changes to fstab and make them working is an even better idea.

• Just another install problem....

macom - - General

Quote from Scottua25: “Why does it matter whether a display is attached? ” Actually don't know. Just think I might have read something here in the forum. Up to you... Maybe somebody else has another idea

• ssd drive help

macom - - General

Quote from HackitZ: “The plugin is installed, so it should already be working. ” You can do df -h If you see folder2ram entries in the list, the plugin is working. Source Code (9 lines)

• ssd drive help

macom - - General

Quote from HackitZ: “So I installed the flash drive plugin, but did not do the commands, I'm assuming the commands are extra settings. The plugin is installed, so it should already be working. Am I correct with this logic? ” Yes, the modifications to fstab are optional. Next time you change fstab make a copy first.

• Just another install problem....

macom - - General

Quote from Scottua25: “Following direction to a T. ” What does that mean? Did you test the SD card with h2testw? Did you confirm the hash (e.g. md5)? Did you use etcher to burn the (compressed) image to the SD card? Did you have internet connection during first boots? If everything is yes, try to do the process without display attached.

• physical disk properties Standby error

macom - - General

Falls keine bessere Idee kommt, könntest du noch hdparm deaktivieren und statt dessen hd-idle testen.

• physical disk properties Standby error

macom - - General

Vielleicht gibt es auf der SATA-Karte eine Firmware, die die Platten in Standby schickt. Schau/frag mal im Pine64 Forum nach.

• Webgui not load or so slow

macom - - General

Quote from NXEW: “W: mdadm: /etc/mdadm/mdadm.conf defines no arrays. W: mdadm: no arrays defined in configuration file ” These are not errors, just warnings. They are telling you that the system did not find any RAID. Which is probably ok. Quote from NXEW: “after that i connect other pc with cable to router and try to open Webgui ” How do you try? Putting the IP of OMV in the browser? Make sure to double check which IP has been assigned to your server by the router.

• Mein Control Panel ist Verbuggt

macom - - General

Quote from Fqbi: “habe es jetzt hin bekommen ” Wäre hilfreich für andere, wenn du kurz schreiben würdest, wie du das Problem gelöst hast.

• Problem with GUI and apt-get update

macom - - General

Hast du dich als "admin" angemeldet? Versuch Browser Cache zu leeren.

• RAID1 - hardware or software?

macom - - RAID

Quote from KM0201: “I've never messed with rsnapshot ” Quite easy to set up if you use the rsnapshot plugin.

• RAID1 - hardware or software?

macom - - RAID

Quote from KM0201: “You can... but you can also leave the delete function disabled ” Or you use rsnapshot

• Backup a live system

• Master password failure

macom - - General

Quote from Detsle: “Launched, he issued just a list of different modules. ” If you want votdev to help, you should post the output. Even if it seems not significant to you it might mean something to him.

• Problem with GUI and apt-get update

macom - - General

or from CLI wget -O /usr/lib/python3.5/weakref.py https://raw.githubusercontent.com/python/cpython/9cd7e17640a49635d1c1f8c2989578a8fc2c1de6/Lib/weakref.py

• Squeezeslave

macom - - Docker

Quote from adamericson: “if you have suggestions for dockers to add it will be very well received. ” Installation and Setup Videos - Beginning, Intermediate and Advanced

• Master password failure

macom - - General

Probably you don't want to hear this: the upgrade from OMV2 to OMV3 was not very smooth and caused issues in many cases. The recommendation to upgrade from OMV2 is to do a fresh install. In your case fresh install of OMV4. Of course you can also wait and see if somebody has a better idea.