Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 44.

• Jdownloader

Olli1010 - - Plugins

Hi everyone, i have tried to install JDownloader via Docker for about 10 times with no success. In the log it says the following: "groupadd: GID '100' already exists user add: user 'jdownloader' already exists" Is that the issue? Funny thing is, that i once add the a User called JDownloader and delated it later. OMV even says there is no such a user existing. Any idea how i can get my JDownloader running? Thanks in advance.

• Copy old OMV to new Debian

Olli1010 - - General

Ok i Unterstand. And what did you actually mean by using the config file as reference and where is it located? Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Olli1010 - - General

So i will even have to create the users from the bottom, right? The software raid should not make any problems switching to another system, would it?

Olli1010 - - General

Hi, I am planning to set up my OMV once again. My plan is to set up Debian 8 to use a GUI and install OMV 3.x on top of it. But I do not want to set up everything from scratch. So I am wondering if it is possible to copy all necessary settings so I do not have to configure OMV again. Thanks in advance. Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

• error: clamav-freshclam

Olli1010 - - General

I have tried the thinks listed in your recommended post yesterday but I got the very same error again today.

• Hi there, i got the following issue. I have Plex on my omv and use my LG TV with WebOS 2 to playback mkv via DLNA. This works fine without any problem so far. I also used to be able to forward or backward the movie. Today suddenly it won't work anymore. I have not changed anything on my devices except that i change the link aggregation mode from broadcast to 802.3ad. This should not affect Plex at all. Has there been any change in an update? Do you have any idea how to solve the issue. Thanks in…

• At least I now, that I got the same error as others. Any updates about this libtag/taglib issue?

• error: clamav-freshclam

Olli1010 - - General

Hi there, for a couple of months I am getting the same error every day. Source Code (3 lines) I have not recognized any changes or disadvantages since the first error message. I am just wondering what it is and how I can fix it. Thank you very much in advance. Regards, Oliver

• Graphical output with OMV

Olli1010 - - General

Hi there, I am wondering if it is possible to get my OMV working with HDMI (video and audio). What's in my mind is something similar to QNAPs media-station. The perfect solution would be to run Kodi on Top on OMV. I have read a thread here and tried to get it work. Anyway I did not succeed. Since the thread is not being read a lot anymore I wanted to make a new one. Is there a possibility to work via HDMI or will there be any in the future? Regards, Oliver

• Access OMV from abroad

Olli1010 - - General

Ok, i understand. So that should be fixed by the route with the forced update interval of 10 days or the forced reconnect of my 4G modem every day. Great. THX again for the help. Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

• Access OMV from abroad

Olli1010 - - General

Actually, I managed the dns think directly with my router. Is there any disadvantage to omv? So maybe I'll just pay the 50 bucks a year then. I am looking forward to OMV 3.x. Is it true that there will be a real gui (not only the web interface)? I know this is off topic and I want start a discussion about Omv 3 here. Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

• Access OMV from abroad

Olli1010 - - General

I think i solved the problem and at the same time embarrassed myself. If i connect to the ip via "connect to server" it works. Still it sometime looses connection and I always have to reconnect by entering my password. Any idea how i can make it look the same way like I am at home (i mean showing it up on my finder)? Secondly, any suggestions for a free dns provider? I tried no-ip now but the bad thing is that the host is always just valid for 30 days. Kind of annoying. Thanks a lot for your hel…

• Access OMV from abroad

Olli1010 - - General

Anyhow I just used a ddns service now and loaded a new config and suddenly i can connect again. But i am still not able to see my drives while on the other hand being able to the omv web interface.

• Access OMV from abroad

Olli1010 - - General

So no one else who can help me?

• Access OMV from abroad

Olli1010 - - General

So basically you say I won't be able to access my shares via vpn and afp? Samba should work as well with my mac. Anyway, today I wanted to try some things again with vpn and suddenly I could not connect to it any more. Attached the code: Source Code (1 line)

• Access OMV from abroad

Olli1010 - - General

@tekkb I am using the latest OSX @davidh2k yes I expected them to show up, but I'll try to search for them explicit

• Access OMV from abroad

Olli1010 - - General

Ok thanks for the tips. I'll try them as soon as possible and will come back here

• Access OMV from abroad

Olli1010 - - General

Yes. Correct I can not see the afp nor the smp shares.

• Access OMV from abroad

Olli1010 - - General

I forwarded both necessary ports but did not set up any static route. The strange thing is that I am able to access the web interface of my omv. Normally I should not have any issues connecting or seeing my network drives then.

• Access OMV from abroad

Olli1010 - - General

the setting is set to "Yes, using NAT" I also added the ip of my server to the allowed ips. But I am not sure about the bits to enter there? Using the setting "Yes, using routing" does not solve it either.