Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 248.

• Why don't you take screen shoots of your config files on your dockers. If you didn't save your configs in your app data folder than everything will disappear on reboot.

• Is anyone currently using KVM? Are you using it with webvirtmanager or something else? I have a secret plan to (take over the world) avert a global disaster and I need to use KVM. No Proxmox will not work. Please let me know here.

• Quote from denny2k2: “Quote from TechnoDadLife: “Just out of curiosity have you tried restarting your server? ” Well that's weird...rebooted server and all of my docker contrainers have reset.So I now need to setup my settings on Radarr, Sadarr, Heimdall etc Eitherway, the updated conf file still didn't work. ” So what that means is you are probably skipping at least one step when setting up your containers. So updated config file is not the problem. First, make sure your containers are set up r…

• ssd drive help

TechnoDadLife - - General

Quote from HackitZ: “Quote from gderf: “You'll need to do better than this. Learn how to copy text from the shell and paste it into a forum post. And where are the edits for the flashmemory plugin? ” So i did copy from shellinabox, but when you do that, the formating (spacing) is fixed.the reason for taking a picture was to show how nano is displaying the text. so one of my tries was to fix all the extra spacing in nano. it did not work. As for what i added, UUID=7db5d975-3ca4-4e86-81bc-ae100d56…

• Just out of curiosity have you tried restarting your server?

• Quote from denny2k2: “Quote from raulfg3: “change last line to 192.168.023:8081 same that actually but witouth "s" ” I actually tried that already but I got:"502 Bad Gateway" as a result when going to d3nny.duckdns.org Tried it again and got the same result. ” Hi Denny, So let's see what you did. Raul asked that you remove the s from https. Thanks

• Quote from macnb: “got it. Thx guys. ” Great. Now what about that Kodi guide?

• Maybe a better way of putting this is... Say you are using a word processor. Each time you use the word processor, you don't install a new copy of the word processor. You can just open a a new document and give it a different name. Dockers work the same way. You can download one docker image and reuse it many times giving each container a new name.

• Quote from macnb: “ So, I uninstalled the myql Plugin and installed the MariaDB Docker in network mode (using --network my-docker-net as Extra Args) and made it work for the existing Kodi clients (after importing their DB's). Many of the video's by @TechnoDadLife showing MariaDB being used "inefficiently" (in my opinion). For example, one copy of MariaDB bound with Nextcloud running on the same server with another copy of MariaDB bound with Lychee. That means that are two instances of mariadb co…

• Quote from maxspeed: “here log bro KM0201 problem : owncloud work but mariadb not work when change host path to specific path but when leave default mariadb work i want use mariadb linked with owncloud database not used sqlite ” Hi Maxspeed, Can you post screen captures of your configuration files for both you nextcloud and mariadb dockers.

• That means that your config file is wrong. Why don't you post a screen shot of your config file? It's hard to give advice when you aren't showing anything.

• Have you tried the docker?

• youtu.be/L53DMHFzKMY Jellyfin Free and Open source media server install and setup on OMV.

• Quote from emerenel: “Hi @Wek I managed to make bitwarden works with let's Encrypt. Furthermore, my Bitwarden container is not installed on the same OMV, but it works like a charm (Remote/local access, FireFox plugin, iOS App) The most important part is to properly create and configure the "bitwarden.subdomain.conf" file, located in your AppData folder, under LetsEncrypt/Nginx/Proxy-confs here is a template in attachment You have to change the following lines: server_name bitwarden.*; --> replac…

• Rsync the Openmediavault Way

youtu.be/Tz8WpzsMXsQ Back up all your files either to a local disk or to another server with Rsync.

• youtu.be/FYkdPyCt5FU Today, we explain and install Snapraid and Unionfs which give us advanced features to backup our array and efficiently use our disk space.

• Quote from Wek: “Hi everyone I'm having a little trouble accessing bitwarden remotely through the use of duckdns and letsencrypt + reverse proxy, I hope someone can help me I'm still in the learning process. I developed bitwarden through docker as @TechnoDadLife explains in his tutorial youtu.be/_vfNL8872t8 Unfortunately the process let you with a local access through standard port, no https, so I decided to go the route duckdns+letsencrypt+reverse proxy (everything through docker) to access it …

• Android app - OMV remote free

Definitely looks interesting though it hasn't been updated in a year.

• Can you install any other dockers?

• Quote from Donny Bahama: “Quote from Adoby: “I belive calibre has a crazy amount of dependencies. Not easy to build on ARM. ” I haven't tried it yet but TechnoDadLife makes it look pretty easy... ” Not on an arm box. You could use calibre-web on the arm box. It is just a book server. There is no searching for books with it like radarr.