Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 71.

• DOCKER - LIBRESONIC - No media file

tiste - - General

Hello everyone, After having followed every single line of this wonderful how to : OMV + Docker plugin media server (Plex, PlexPy, Ombi, Libresonic, NZBGet, ruTorrent, Sonarr, Radarr, Mylar, and more) Thank you very much @flvinny521 !!! I still have an issue. No media is being processed. Here is my conf : Capture.PNG Here are the settings and scan in Libresonic : Capture2.PNG Here is the result : Capture3.PNG Please let me know what to do with this. I know you are the best guys. Im sure it's a l…

• Hello, Maybe a hint there : No WebGUI and update is not possible or there on the old forum : phpbb.openmediavault.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2034 Cheers

• Bonjour, a t'il des français ici?

tiste - - General

Lol @Job T'as besoin d'explications en français @Theguilt ?

• Motherboard suggestion

tiste - - Motherboards

Hi, Here is mine : fnac.com/mp21727140/KingSpec-D…SATA-Solid-State-Disk/w-4 No trouble so far. Cheers

• My NAS build

tiste - - My NAS Build

And the question is : Are you happy with it and the new OMV world that reaches out to you?

• How to share folders with OwnCloud read-only users Requirements Onwcloud Plugin activated in Plugins section Description This guide is gonna show you how to share your folders that are stored in your NAS storage with OwnCloud users. Installation First thing to know is that OwnCloud users are imported from your OMV configuration. That means that they use your web user (www-data) to access all folders, and by the way, with admin privileges, so be very CAREFUL because if something is deleted in Own…

• Arhhhg It workfs for me at home, at work and on my mobile...

• Thx @raulfg3, @subzero79 was on it...

• 200 TB NAS storage with OMV

tiste - - My NAS Build

I am always surpised (but it's understandable) when firms are ready to pay 10k for hardware (and often much more) but don't want to pay a licence for software so they use home and free environnements at their own risks...

• My NAS build

tiste - - My NAS Build

Hi, I would make 3 remarks for this good build : - 1 SATA port is used for the SSD, it's a shame when you can have 6 HDDs in that box... - 8Gb RAM is far more than expected - WD green may not be the one I chose Nevertheless, it's your choice and it's a great build, you can rock on OMV quite fastly now !!

• 200 TB NAS storage with OMV

tiste - - My NAS Build

Gosh, Which firm needs to store up to 200Tb ??? Are you working in the movies? The video game industry? I used to mount storage for SAP business storage or even backup systems but it never reached the 10Tb limit (or even maybe at the end of the year) !! Cheers

• Nice to read that. For future use : Editing files with Windows editors and then copying them into Unix systems is often a pain in the ass when comes the part to execute them... The fact relies in the encoding of the file from Windows to Unix (for example the file is created with Notepad++ in ANSI and Unix reads it in UTF8...) I also often see the fact that when you copy a file created on Notepad++ on a Unix system, you have those chars at the end of each line "^M". For this you can open your fil…

• You may have a bit of answer lying there...

• Is your user within the group "ftp" AND the group "smb" ? Verify your read/write properties on your shares.

• FTP and Samba are protocols. There is nothing related to the creation of the users. Users are only allowed to use one or both services under a precise port for each protocol.

• Hi, I had this same issue with OpenVPN and OpenVPNAS running both with the same user. I quit OpenVPN just to use OpenVPNAS. The two plugins are not working together. Verify that you do not have another instance of FTP or SMB somewhere that can be in cause of your problem. Greetings

• Redirection by frame does not work...

tiste - - Network

Hi guys, I'm here for a little network issue and the DNS redirection from my DNS provider to my local OMV. That's the deal : I would like to type mydns.com or openmediavault.mydns.com or owncloud.mydns.com and be redirected to my OMV own ip address (according to their ports). That's what I did : 1 - I created the two sub-domains in my admin control panel from the provider 2 - In the DNS options I chose redirection to another adress, which is my static ip address like 82.x.x.x (with no port so it…

• HI, I finally chose for him (according to his basic needs) a simple Lian-Li Raid box with 5x4To WD Red disks. It will be connected as a USB3 storage device to his Mac and will serve as a storage data unit. At the end, no need to do anything with the network, so no NAS. Thx for the reply by the way. Cheers

• Could't login to OMV

tiste - - General

Is it the first time you try logging into web interface? If so, it's not your root password that is required, but the combo : admin/openmediavault Cheers.

• Mmmmmmaybe you should not talk like that to the gourou ! Or maybe learn before to talk who you are talking to (always helpul even in real life ^^) And to answer your question you will not go so far using binary code here But for the terminal and linux commands, you won't be able to do anything without the basics. And we are not here to teach you them, go make some bit of research, there is plenty of it all over THE internet... See you (if not banned...)