Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• Virtualbox vbox password

ssoltic - - Plugins

ryecoaaron you are right! I created vbox user and copied password from /etc/default/openmediavault-virtualbox file. I didnt need to reinstall vb plugin, everything worked fine. I used tips from your another post - Login as root - wget omv-extras.org/testing/vb/virt…kms_5.2.22-dfsg-2_all.deb - wget omv-extras.org/testing/vb/virtualbox_5.2.22-dfsg-2_amd64.deb - dpkg -i virtualbox-dkms_5.2.22-dfsg-2_all.deb virtualbox_5.2.22-dfsg-2_amd64.deb And now everything working excellent Thanks

ssoltic - - Plugins

I do have backup, but old one. I will try reinstall OMV, most stuff is in docker, so restoring containers will be painless I think. filmaxey many thanks for your effort and help

ssoltic - - Plugins

Quote: “I'm not going to ask why you changed the password. smile.png ” Because I have issue with vnc I read somewhere in forum to change pass of user 'vbox' Quote: “Give this a try. 1. Remove the VB plugin. 2. Delete the vbox user. (as root) deluser vbox 3. confirm that the vbox user is gone.cat /etc/passwdIn my install, the vbox user is the very last in the list. **I'm guessing that the group "vboxusers" is OK - no password is involved.** 4. reboot 5. reinstall VB ” I try, no success. I uninsta…

ssoltic - - Plugins

I remove, then reinstall, still the same error. I think, problem is because I changed password for the vbox user thanks

ssoltic - - Plugins

Quote from flmaxey: “The username and password are the same as when you login to OMV's Web GUI. admin and your password. Did you try that? ” I try, but no luck I am getting errors, without even trying login to virtualbox

ssoltic - - Plugins

I have installed virtualbox as plugin in OMV I think to run virtualbox I need user 'vbox' in OMV Because I have issue with vnc I read somewhere in forum to change pass of user 'vbox', after I changed I cant view my VMs and I dont have login to phpvirtualbox. I try to delete and recreate vbox user without success I try to install and reinstall plugin, no luck. thanks for help

ssoltic - - Plugins

I have problem with virtualbox, not phpvirtualbox. In phpvirtualbox i dont get login screen. I cant start virtualbox, i think because virtualbox needs 'vbox' user with right password.

ssoltic - - Plugins

Hi! Because I have problem with vnc connection (I have blank screen) I try several tips without success, I change password for vbox user and now I can't start virtualbox anymore. I do not know what is default password for vbox I try to delete user and reinstall virtualbox, but after that installation failed because vbox user not found. After I create user vbox, installation finished fine, but I get error Source Code (1 line) Thanks