Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 494.

• Hdd -> omv -> smb -> Apple tv 4k ?

hoppel118 - - Off-Topic

Try the app mrmc (fork of Kodi). If I remember correctly you can mount smb/nfs shares: MrMC von Rootcoder, LLC. itunes.apple.com/de/app/mrmc/id1059536415?mt=8 Here is a nice review from @wrxtasy: forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=335219 It’s possible to install Kodi on your Apple TV 4K, but you need a developer account to be able to use it: forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=245978 Here is the link to the tvOS Kodi test builds: mirrors.kodi.tv/test-builds/darwin/tvos/ Yep, it’s not the newest, but …

• Quote from ellnic: “Debian will never stop having ZFS and I can’t see the plugin disappearing either.” I hope so!

• Disk Usage empty

hoppel118 - - General

Quote from flmaxey: “You won't see this particular graph set without the Diskstat's plugin. I have empty graphs as well. ” OK, I dont use this plugin. @camjesus2 Here you see my installed versions: Source Code (2 lines)Source Code (7 lines)Source Code (6 lines) I suggest to have a look at netdata. There you have really good graphs for all your disks (incl. disk i/o) and zfs filesystems. Regards Hoppel

• Disk Usage empty

hoppel118 - - General

My System is completely up-to-date and I don’t have this issue.

• Disk Usage empty

hoppel118 - - General

Maybe this is an alternative: Installation and Setup Videos - Beginning, Intermediate and Advanced There you have all the graphs you need, but they look much better. Not very hard to install in a docker. Regards Hoppel

• Disk Usage empty

hoppel118 - - General

Quote from gderf: “ It's Disk I/O that no longer works with kernel 4.19.” I can’t see „Disk I/O“ graphs. Are they disabled because of the issue? Quote from camjesus2: “ 4) the Disk Usage used to work both for the OMV disk and ZFS pool.Now it just doesn't work.” Sorry, can’t help you with that issue. Quote from camjesus2: “ Are you guys all on 4.19 kernel? ” Not all, at least I am really fast at the latest backports kernel normally. Regards Hoppel

• Disk Usage empty

hoppel118 - - General

OK, I did not do anything to get it to work. Source Code (2 lines)forum.openmediavault.org/index…a29c65ebdccf2efdcd4711854 forum.openmediavault.org/index…a29c65ebdccf2efdcd4711854 Regards Hoppel

• Disk Usage empty

hoppel118 - - General

For me it works as expected with latest kernel 4.19. Regards Hoppel

• Disk Usage empty

hoppel118 - - General

Which kernel version, which omv version and which zfs version? For me it works as expected. Are your zpool filesystems mounted? Regards Hoppel

• Hi, today I updated to the latest kernel 4.19 in debian backports: Source Code (2 lines) zfs 0.7.12 was already installed: Source Code (6 lines) Everything seems to work as expected so far. Regards Hoppel

• Hi guys, this issue got solved by it self. The only thing changed is a kernel update from 4.18 to 4.19. I didn't get any emails regarding "ressource limit succeeded" from monit. There were already two scrubs with kernel 4.19 installed. Thanks for all your suggestions and your help. Regards Hoppel

• Panic or segfault in Samba

hoppel118 - - General

Hi, even the thread is very old, I want to bring it back again. After a reboot of my server I got informed about a "Panic or segfault in Samba" by omv with the following email: Brainfuck Source Code (11 lines) So, as advised in the email I Installed the package "gdb". Now the error is gone. Did some reboots and the message didn't come up again. My SMART data is free of errors. Any other suggestion? Let's wait and see what happens. Regards Hoppel

• Is OMV 4.x stable?

hoppel118 - - General

Quote from Deepdivered: “this thread lead me to install version 3 instead of 4. so is that the recommendation for new installs if you want the most stable experience?” I have been using omv for over a year. It is really stable and works very flawless! Regards Hoppel

• Hm..., I am not ready for that step. At the moment I still hope for a omv zfs plugin and a general solution for the GPL trouble. What about the raid 5/6 errors? Are they solved with the latest kernel updates? Quote: “The parity RAID code has multiple serious data-loss bugs in it. It should not be used for anything other than testing purposes.” btrfs.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/RAID56 Regards Hoppel

• Do you really think that you ever go back to omv3? For me there is only the way into the other direction to omv5 nowadays. Regards Hoppel

• Yes, we are talking from the same thing. In January 2018 I recognized the upgrade and documented it here: Is ZFS supported in Kernel 4.13-4.15? In May 2018 I recognized that I still did not upgrade my pool: Is ZFS supported in Kernel 4.13-4.15? and I did the upgrade the same day: Is ZFS supported in Kernel 4.13-4.15? It took only 3 seconds and was not a big deal! Regards Hoppel

• It was only the kernel update to 4.19, zfs 0.7.12 was already installed. I‘ve just executed „zpool status“ to look if there is an upgrade for my pool. But there is no zpool upgrade available. Why do you think there should be an upgrade? Regards Hoppel

• Pool is DEGRADED

hoppel118 - - RAID

Quote from flmaxey: “I believe @hoppel118 is running a RAIDZ, ZFS array. Maybe he'll look at this.” Ok, so it’s solved now. Great, thanks @flmaxey!

• Quote from flmaxey: “That is simply awesome. I'm looking forward to trying it out.” Nothing more to say! Thank you so much! Regards Hoppel

• Hi, two days ago I updated to latest kernel 4.19: Source Code (8 lines) Everything seems to work as expected with zfs 0.7.12. Regards Hoppel