Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 31.

• OpenVPN 4.0.3 - Error when adding DNS

onixid - - Plugins

Ok I just figured out the issue, so I will post here the solution in case someone falls into the same problem. This issue happens when OpenVPN is configured on a given interface (mine was set to eno1) and then the gateway interface gets changed, for instance when a bond interface gets configured (in fact that's what I've done). In such cases the OpenVPN plugin doesn't detect the change automatically, so the startup script fails by throwing a BASH error which is not extremely clear. To solve the …

onixid - - Plugins

No one?

onixid - - Plugins

Actually it seems that the problem is much wider than I thought as I noticed that after I got that error OpenVPN doesn't restart anymore. I see that there's an error thrown by the iptables command, I'm not sure if that's related to some change in the options of the iptables commands, I didn't have time to investigate any further.

onixid - - Plugins

Hi, I just stumbled in the following error while trying to add DNS addresses to my OpenVPN configuration: Source Code (19 lines)The only possible action was to revert the changes and leave the DNS field empty.

• Openvpn plugin on OVM4 ?

onixid - - Plugins

Quote from Virgil.A: “Are you running as admin or logged as user. Steps to replicate this. Either way my advice it to remove plugin than open a terminal and uninstall openvpn service with apt-get remove openvpn And than install the plugin again, for me it looks like it probably failed to pull some dependency it needed and you got stuck in a weird error. ” I'm running as admin on a HP Microserver Gen8. I actually managed to fix the issue by closing the error popup and by creating a certificate, a…

• Openvpn plugin on OVM4 ?

onixid - - Plugins

I just reinstalled OMV 4.1.3 from scratch and when I enabled the OpenVPN plugin I got the following errors (in order): Source Code (1 line) Source Code (15 lines)

• Externe Festplatte an USB Steckkarte

onixid - - General

Quote from merkur: “Hallo Ich weiß nicht ob es hier paßt, bei Bedarf verschieben. Ich wollte eine externe Festplatte an einen USB 3.0 Controller anschließen, der als Steckkarte im PCIe1 Steckplatz meines HP Microserver steckt. Schließe ich die Festplatte daran an, wird sie nicht in der WebGui angezeigt. Nur wenn sie an den internen USB 2.0 Anschlüssen steckt wird sie angezeigt. 1. Wie kann ich überprüfen ob die Steckkarte von OMV erkannt wurde? 2. Muß ich die Steckkarte irgendwie OMV bekannt mac…

• That did it, thanks! Now phpVirtualBox gives me a "This version of phpVirtualBox (5.0-5) is incompatible with VirtualBox 5.1.14_Debian. You probably need to download the latest phpVirtualBox 5.1-x." But I guess that's strictly related to the version that comes with the package.

• This: Source Code (17 lines)

• Hi, I'm trying to install the virtualbox plugin but I'm getting the following error during the installation: Source Code (66 lines)Once the installation process ends, my phpVirtualBox returns an error 404. How can I fix it?

• Sure thing: Source Code (1 line)

• Hi, I just discovered that if you insert a Containter name with spaces in it, the interface throws an error: Source Code (1 line) Details: Source Code (9 lines) This is caused by the fact that spaces are not supported in the container's name but there's no textbox validation what warns about it and the error thrown by the interface doesn't provide any hint about it.

• Fixed it! Thank you so much ryecoaaron!

• I think the issue is that the omv-engined process doesn't start automatically after the restart, is there a way to fix it?

• That fixes the issue but just temporarily. I tried to reboot the system after that and is giving again the same error.

• The login screen is giving me the following error: Failed to connect to socket: No such file or directory Details: Source Code (10 lines)How can I fix this?

• Yeah that was my plan after a successful recovery. I'm going to give it a shot, thank you so much for your support!

• Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from onixid: “It looks like sendmail installation triggered the removal of OMV, I just don't see why that would happen. ” Yep. When you installed sendmail (not sure why), it told you it would uninstall openmediavault and postfix. OMV has a dependency on postfix. So, you can't install sendmail since it conflicts with postfix. ” I see, is there a way to recover from this situation? Can I force a reinstallation of OMV without losing all the configured services which ar…

• term.log: Source Code (117 lines) It looks like sendmail installation triggered the removal of OMV, I just don't see why that would happen.

• I believed the upgrade was performed through Unattended Upgrades, but I know see that it was manually done. Source Code (7 lines) history.log: Source Code (10 lines)