Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 90.

• 3.x -> 2.x (rollback) how?

Rocologo - - Updates/Upgrades

Quote from oneiro: “I make also dd if=system_disk of=file and gziped so I have full copy of my system hdd. But I'm physic more than 250km from my backup and I can't restore this now. It is possible to extract from gz archive need files and restore omv portal in that situation? ” Im not familiar with dd for this task. I always use CloneZilla to make and image of my system disk before this kind of operation, so I know I can do a rollback if anything fails. Especially when upgrading to a 3.0 beta v…

• RE:

Rocologo - - Updates/Upgrades

Quote from oneiro: “I try, after copy files from backup I got: Source Code (5 lines) Any suggestion, what is the issue? I delete below and copy from backup only dirs: /var/www/openmediavault /etc/openmediavault /etc/omv-support.d ” Thats not a backup, you should have done a full backup of your system disk, before the upgrade. CloneZilla from the omv_extras would have been perfect for this task.

• Quote from ryecoaaron: “1) That is error is just a communication loss with engined. Depending on the change, you will see it every time nginx and/or php5-fpm is restarted. 2) It must already be installed. If you want to reinstall, remove the clonezilla iso file from /boot/ ” 1) ok, no probem then. 2) They were installed before the ugrade, but the tabs disappeared properly when I removed "openmediavault-backup" when I tried to solve the login issue. I will try to remove clonezilla and reinstall..…

• Quote from ryecoaaron: “Either remove the nginx plugin or edit /etc/openmediavault/config.xml and change user to username and group to groupname in the /config/services/phpfpm/pools section ” I removed the nginx plugin, and installed it again, but I had to manually change some of the files in /etc/php5/frm/pool.d/* before I could start/restart php5. I can now login to the webgui and make changes and I can install new plugins again. I have only two problems left. 1) Each time I make a change, pre…

• So I removed #apt-get remove openmediavault-mysql #apt-get remove openmediavault-transmissionbt #apt-get remove openmediavault-backup temporarily - and then Im down to one error which only happens one time when I login: Source Code (3 lines)

• Running the 4 commands brought me one step further. Running "omv-mkconf php5fpm" created a new file in my php5-frm pool with a blank "user=" and blank "group=". I added "www-data" and restarted php5-frm and then I was able to login. BUT I got three new errors (after login): Source Code (1 line) and this seems to trigger: Source Code (15 lines) And Source Code (15 lines)

• Quote from ryecoaaron: “Every file in /usr/share/openmediavault should owned by root. Better question is why are some owned by www-data? OMV didn't do that. ” I cant tell that, it is and very old installation, upgraded many times. The /usr/share/openmediavault folder was owned by www-data too. The fileowner is now set to root:root for all the files. and php5, nginx and omv restarted, but still no succes when I try to login. Maybe its something about the php-frm pool?

• So I checked file permissions on the files in /usr/share/openmediavault/* And it seems that some of the files is owned by "root" and some of "www-data" is this correct or should they be owned by only one user?

• I suddenly realized that I ran omv-engined as root, so I tried to run it as "openmediavault" sudo -u openmediavault omv-engined -df and now I got an error: Source Code (1 line) But dont understand the number 20313, because the process seems to run under 20323 ??? Source Code (1 line)Or maybe I misunderstand something?

• I was prepared for minor problems, because I have a lot of other applications running on my OMV server. (Minecraft, Prodogy, Jenkins, postfix, dovecot and more) but evrything seems to work now, except the omv web interface. I have tried: root@fractal:~# systemctl stop openmediavault-engined root@fractal:~# omv-engined -df omv-engined[16461]: Daemon process started (pid=16462) root@fractal:~# Registered data models: but if didnt help (and no error was show in the console when I tried to login) ? …

• I still need some help here. I cant find any errors, except the one in the web-interface when I login, but I cant see what permissions is missing???

• I just upgraded to OMV3 today most of it went fine, but I cant connect to the WebGui. I get this error when I try to login. Source Code (11 lines) I have removed a lot of the plugins, here is whats left: (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) omv-engined -d -f shows now error. Any suggestions on how to get the webgui up and running again?

• This does not delete your current configuration.

• I also think I tried to do sudo apt-get --reinstall openmediavault

• I sorry I can't remember exactly but I think I used "omv-update" and then tried the omv-release-upgrade. After trying a number of times omv-release-upgrade suddenly worked.

• So try sudo apt-get --reinstall openmediavault And see if that works...

• The command: omv-firstaid Should always fix the webgui. Have you tried to run omv-firstaid when yout owncloud works?

• Have you cleaned your configuration files nginx and php-fpm so they are completely separated like tek babe suggested? How does they look like now?

• Quote from colbond: “Definitely appreciate the help you guys have provided. Unless anyone has more ideas I'm going to need to reinstall this box.” You need to find an error in one of the log files, we cant really help if we dont know what the error is. Check all logs in /var/log/*

• Free SSL Certificates

Rocologo - - General

Quote from LooR: “@Enra @Rocologo @tinh_x7 Wosign cert is allready auditet and shipped whit firefox. bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=851435 But the funny thing is, the Big China CA CNNIC is shipped whit every big Browser for years and they realy belong to the China Department of Information. freedom-to-tinker.com/blog/fel…whether-trust-chinese-ca/” And if you read the article you will see that he mentioned exactly I'm afraid about: To see why this is worrisome, let’s suppose, just for the s…