Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• Create RAID sees no devices 4.1.16-2

swanside - - RAID

Thanks I will try that. Regards Paul

swanside - - RAID

Thanks guys, OK I am only using RAID as I want the ability to add more drives as my system grows. Is there a better way to do this in that case please? Ideally I would just like to have one big folder, but using multiple USB Hard Drives? Thanks Paul.

swanside - - RAID

Hi Guys. I am at a loss now, I am trying to create a RAID on my OMV, I am using USB3 1TB Hard Drives, and under the Create RAID it says it cant use USB drives, as they are unreliable, now when I had it running on my raspberry PI, I had 3 1TB hard drives in RAID 5, I could add another and select GROW and it did take about a day but it added the drive. I could transfer content onto the drives and map it to my Plex Server, now using a ROC 3328 and I am getting this message. Is there a way around th…

• Thank you very much, thats booting up good now, I can start to setup my OMV. Best Regards Paul.

• Hello I have just received a Smartfly - Fireflt ROC 3328, and i am trying to get OMV to run on it. Not sure if there is an image dedicated to this device, or if I have to load Android, or somehting else first, so if anybody has any experiance, can you please guide me? I did have OMV running on my Raspberry PI, but wanted a USB 3 device. Regards Paul.