Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 47.

• Plugin Docker

tugdualenligne - - Plugins

other journal info: -- Unit docker.socket has begun shutting down. May 04 23:45:13 charybde systemd[1]: Starting Docker Socket for the API. -- Subject: Unit docker.socket has begun start-up -- Defined-By: systemd -- Support: debian.org/support -- -- Unit docker.socket has begun starting up. May 04 23:45:13 charybde systemd[1]: Listening on Docker Socket for the API. -- Subject: Unit docker.socket has finished start-up -- Defined-By: systemd -- Support: debian.org/support -- -- Unit docker.socket…

• Plugin Docker

Anyone knows how to solve this error, please: "Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; systemctl start 'docker' 2>&1' with exit code '1': Job for docker.service failed because the control process exited with error code. See "systemctl status docker.service" and "journalctl -xe" for details. Details = Erreur #0:OMV\ExecException: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/loca…

• Thanks a lot, your link to the key update fixes the thing definitively. Tugdual

• Very strange: it seems resolved. I just added a plugin and after that i came back to the "Update Manager" and there were the updates that should have been... No explanation from my side.

• Hi there, For some reason, I receive emails from Monit saying there are updates available, but even after forcing using "check" button, no updates appear. Any idea how to solve that? (I guess the update is there but stays hidden somewhat. Many thanks in advance,

• Many thanks, it worked great and solved the thing! Cheers,

• Everything is in the title of this message. I get this error message: Error #6000:exception 'OMVException' with message 'File contains invalid JSON (filename=/var/lib/openmediavault/fstab_tasks.json): ' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/util.inc:277Stack trace:#0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/module.inc(141): OMVJsonFile->read()#1 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/module/fstab.inc(52): OMVModuleAbstract->execTasks('delete')#2 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(164): OMVModuleFsTab->…

• Fail2ban plugin => issue

Hello there, My Fail2ban plugin does not seem to work anymore (no more banned / unbanned messages in the logs...). I have tried to deactivate it, reactivate, with no results. Any idea to resolve this? Thanks

• Thanks SubZero. This is the new command that I'm trying to make work (it does work when I replace the module name "images-famille-2015-rsync" with the remote path, but I'm surprised the server module I configured does not work). In your example, you're using the root account, while I'm trying to do the rsync over ssh with a normal account (my root account is disabled for remote access over ssh for security reasons). And I guess, unfortunately, the problem comes from there. With root I'm almost c…

• Sorry, here it is (one long command line, but very effective for the past years : /usr/local/Cellar/rsync/3.1.1/bin/rsync --rsh=ssh --protocol=30 --recursive --delete --delete-excluded --compress --skip-compress=CR2/MOV/JPG/tif/tiff --info=progress2 --partial --ignore-existing --max-size=14M --exclude='.DS_Store' --exclude='.fseventsd' --exclude='.Spotlight-V100' --exclude='.TemporaryItems' --exclude='.Trashes' --filter='exclude *.MOV' --files-from=/Users/Tugdual/Pictures/Famille/rsync-list-of-d…

• Hi everyone, I've been using rsync on OMV for 3 years now from a MacBook to OMV through the Internet with great success Instead of backuping data with rsync (port 873), I decided to secure the thing and execute rsync over ssh (port 22). It works great but... on my remote OMV machine, the rsync server modules do not appear to be used. Data sent to the server is stored into the user's home, instead of being stored where the server's module points to (a shared OMV directory). Please note that it wa…

• ATTN: ALL USERS HELP

tugdualenligne - - General

Just posted my review with 5 stars, obviously. Thanks Volker for this software.

• Hi Tekkb, I rechecked everything and AFP is now working (I think I didn't really make changes following your response except removing UDP and rebooting On the firewall front, I have changed nf_conntrack_ftp to ip_conntrack_ftp (options ip_conntrack_ftp ports=21,40000-40100) in file /etc/modprobe.conf, rebooted OMV and it works! The last thing I don't explain is that on my Mac I can't open "OMV_server_name - SMB/CIFS" icon while I can open the "OMV icon" (which is in reality SMB). Strange but not…

• Here it is. SMB works now with the changes I made since my post, but not AFP. Not to mention SFTP in passive mode. The firewall story is not easy to implement... http://s14.postimg.org/i8uppswch/firewall_rules_OMV.png Thanks for your help!

• Hi Tekkb, when I activate the Reject All last rule, the SMB and AFP protocols don't work anymore. Any idea to correct that?

• HPE Proliant Servers

tugdualenligne - - My NAS Build

Hello there, Just a quick question: I have a N40L and I'm thinking of upgrading my ESXi v5.5 to ESXi v6. Is this possible? Has anyone tried as yet? Cheers,

• FTP over TLS

tugdualenligne - - FTP

Si gracias, tengo la ultima version pero mi signatura era un poco vieja...

• AFP permission denied

tugdualenligne - - AFP

Yes, on some folders of my drives. Should I disable the ACL fully?

• AFP permission denied

tugdualenligne - - AFP

Hi there, I've got the same error message hundreds of times. Is there anything to do to correct this? (to my knowledge, there is no 'visible' impact to the smooth running of OMV) Thanks