Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 605.

• Docker GUI plugin now stable

Blabla - - Plugins

Hi everyone, I'm trying to change the repository and use the default one, but I can't do it. I tried this way: - Changed the repository to "none" -> reboot NAS -> download a random image -> it's still download insta Docker-Immagini - Uninstalled the plugin-> reboot NAS -> install the plugin -> download a random image -> it's still download insta Docker-Immagini How should I do to tell docker plugin to ignore the repository in Docker-Immagini and use the default one?

Blabla - - Plugins

In the docker section there I read about other user having permissions errors. Even on the discord group of Linuxserv.io I found other users with OMV having weir permission errors. In my case it seems that the docker users can't access at the docker folder containing the image and container even if it's the owner. Example: qBittornt is giving me this error: "Failed to open /dev/urandom" plex this one: "sh: 1: cannot create /dev/null: Permission denied" I think that i may be because I changed the…

Blabla - - Plugins

There is some problem with the latest version of docker and OMV (maybe with the latest backport kernel)? I'm reading about a lot of people having permission errors other than myself. The containers seems to run fine with root, but if we use a dedicated user they will give a lot of permissions errors.

• duplicate

• Today I had time to try some few things again: - from webUI, I gave to the user "Docker" ownship of the folder /Docker, but some subfolders remained owned by root: Source Code (19 lines) - I tied to to run Plex using root (UID=0,GID=0) and it worked fined I thought that the problem is the owenship, so I gave every subfolder to Docker:users . After running again plex the folder "overlay2" switchet back to root:root and I got the error: sh: 1: cannot create /dev/null: Permission denied

• Hi everyone, I noticed that even if my containers are running they gave me a tons of permission errors. For example this is the qBittorrent error: Source Code (15 lines) This is the Sonarr Error: Source Code (20 lines)I'm Running the latest version of docker avaible: 18.09.3, build 774a1f4 I created a dedicated partition for docker and this are the ACL: forum.openmediavault.org/index…eb70162831ab4064dfacf3e2c This is the ID of the user: Source Code (2 lines)So for every container I set up PUID=1…

• Hi everyone, I'm trying to use plex from docker, but I'm having some error: after 20 minutes transcoding will crash. I tried to download the logs but I got "500 internal server error". I then checked the log from docker and I got this: Source Code (22 lines) This are my settings: forum.openmediavault.org/index…eb70162831ab4064dfacf3e2c forum.openmediavault.org/index…eb70162831ab4064dfacf3e2c The folder /Dischi/Docker is owned by root, but the docker user still has RW permissions. I also already …

• Guys what do you think of this upgrade of the odroid? forum.odroid.com/viewtopic.php?t=33781 Paired with a FANTEC QB-35US3-6G or FANTEC QB-35U31 and a small SSD for SO it seems to be interesting

• Install bitwarden

Blabla - - Docker

I will use docker. But bitwarden is made by 5/6 containers, and I don't know how to set them up. Can I use the official script? If yes, I'll be able to manage them from docker plugin? If not: how should I set them so that they works?

• Install bitwarden

Blabla - - Docker

That is not bitwarden, but a fork. They rewrote it in Rust: github.com/dani-garcia/bitwarden_rs Unofficial Bitwarden compatible server written in Rust This project is not associated with the Bitwarden project nor 8bit Solutions LLC. I was looking to install the official server since I trust it more.

• Install bitwarden

Blabla - - Docker

Hi everyone, I wanted to install bitwarden on my NAS. I looked for the official guide: help.bitwarden.com/article/install-on-premise/ My question is: does it works with docker gui? I'll be able to use see the images and manage the container if I'll use the script?

• New Nas and Mediaserver

Blabla - - My NAS Build

hardware transcode is usually worse. I think that a Ryzen 2200G should totally be enough. Maybe you should ask on plex/emby forum what they suggest since I think you'll use one of them right? Also 16GB are totally overkill if you need to do 1/2 transcode at time. I have 8GB and even during transcoding I never used much of it.

• Orange pi 3 or Nanopi M4?

Blabla - - Motherboards

I would consider some intel Nuc sine you want gigabit ethernet and usb 3

• bitwarden question

Blabla - - General

Someone got how to install it using the docker plug-in? It seems to be kinda complcated since it should need to run 5 images+change the default port since it use the port 80

• Great work! You saved my eyes with the Dracula's theme! I hope it will be added to omv-extras-org (or even in OMV directly) soon I don't know how many people follow this forum and saw it.

• as an happy user, I think that once you've finished this work it should be integrated in OMV. I love both christmas and Dracula's skins and I think that with them the interface looks a lot better!

• bitwarden question

Blabla - - General

from the bitwarden page: help.bitwarden.com/article/install-on-premise/ It seems that you need to install 6 images. Also you need to change the port, since bitwarden use the 80, that is already used by OMV.

• bitwarden question

Blabla - - General

For what I know it's still a fork. It's even wrote on the homepage of github: This project is not associated with the Bitwarden project nor 8bit Solutions LLC. (github.com/dani-garcia/bitwarden_rs) .

• Boinc on your home server?

Blabla - - Off-Topic

Hi everyone! I was wandering if I'm the only one that is thinking to install boinc on my home server since al 99% of the time is in idle. I already have it on my computer desktop, and I think that it would be cool to have it on the other computer too. Of course I won't give it too much CPU (20%/30%, not more), but it still something! for who doesn't know Boinc: here's a link to the project I like: worldcommunitygrid.org/

• bitwarden question

Blabla - - General

Quote from TechnoDadLife: “youtu.be/_vfNL8872t8 Today, we install Bitwarden, a password manager, on our Openmediavault server. After making this video, I did see that you can create a free account on the Bitwarden website to use the mobile apps. ” Thanks again for your video! As always I love them! Just a question: why you suggest to install the rust fork instead of the original bitwarden? Is the installation and configuration of the original bitwarden the same? If not, can you make a video with…