Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• RAID 5 Missing - need help for rebuild

Hiero - - RAID

As far as i understand your Raid5 should be online. Just with 2 drives, but it should be online. Check your OMV-Gui for the Raid and get a backup of your data. Maybe you should wait for more competent answers from ryecoaaron or any other professional.

Hiero - - RAID

Stop md126 and md127 as you did above. Include all 3 drives as you tried first: Source Code (1 line)Your last step was wrong, you assembled only 2 drives into md127 and 1 in md126.

• I had exaclty the same problems. At the weekend i tried to post my message here in the forums but there were some strange posting-issues which are now fixed. (not all i think!) I recently found the latest changes to the ssl-certificate config here: github.com/OpenMediaVault-Plug…6317ae1e38e9f33d504c663ed and was able to fix the problem by myself. If someone stumbles over this problem one should take a look at the corrected openmediavault-nginx above.

Hiero - - RAID

Today i had the same situation again. But with more details: The server did some unzipping and moving of files while i was out. Then monit send 2 emails because of my loadavg level: Source Code (4 lines) and Source Code (4 lines) As i arrived back home the Raid5 was gone. So i checked your instructions as last time: cat /proc/mdstat Source Code (8 lines) blkid Source Code (6 lines) Then i tried ryecoaaron's command to reassemble md127 but it didnt worked: Source Code (5 lines) I was wondering wh…

Hiero - - RAID

Quote from ryecoaaron: “I would try: mdadm --assemble /dev/md127 /dev/sd[abcd] --verbose --force” You Mister saved my day and lots of headaches! Didnt thought its that easy. Do you know what could caused that error? @subzero79 thanks for your help as well! I will donate some money to this awesome project and your help.

Hiero - - RAID

blkid: Source Code (6 lines) cat /proc/mdstat Source Code (2 lines)

Hiero - - RAID

There is no RAID listed in the RAID Management. All discs are listed in the Physical Disc section.

Hiero - - RAID

I've tried it again with the following popup: Quote: “ tr: write error: Broken pipe tr: write error ATTENTION - Your system info will be provided to the OpenMediaVault forum moderators - forums.openmediavault.org. your log ID is: FpOOZ6cj, please refer to this log ID in your posts. Creating sysinfo file... run-parts: failed to exec /usr/share/openmediavault/sysinfo/modules.d/31-hpraid: Exec format error run-parts: /usr/share/openmediavault/sysinfo/modules.d/31-hpraid exited with return code 1 ”

Hiero - - RAID

Hello guys, i've read the last 2 hours and tried to get into my RAID5 problem a bit more but i was afraid of damaging more than to resolve my problem. Im running a 4x 3 TB RAID5 which ran great for the last few months. Two days before it just disappeared from the Web-UI. Then i checked my connections and started the server back up again. Now i see all my drives again but the RAID and filesystem (ext4) is still "Missing". I think its possible that some sata connection were cut off because of some…