Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Also zuerst einmal wäre es wirklich notwendig ein paar grundlegende Informationen zu erhalten, alle Glaskugeln sind gerade besetzt. Welchen Browser verwendest Du? Welche Plugins? Schon mal die Browser Entwicklertools gestartet, die sollten dir sofort Fehler anzeigen wenn es welche gibt (wovon ich ausgehe).

• Issues with WD 8TB Red HD

votdev - - General

Quote from tkaiser: “Quote from votdev: “i've enhanced the quick wiping using dd. See github.com/openmediavault/openmediavault/pull/328 ” I hope 1MiB is enough (ran into some strange issues years ago with a RAID controller changing drive geometry -- I guess this is also the main reason why ZFS adds signature at the beginning and end of disk devices) ” OK, changed it to 4MiB.

votdev - - General

Quote from tkaiser: “I would consider zpool labelclear a good addition to the 'wipe' actions accessible by OMV's UI but most probably you don't want to rely on this external dependency, right? ” This is correct, but i've enhanced the quick wiping using dd. See github.com/openmediavault/openmediavault/pull/328.

• Unable to log into web gui after update

votdev - - General

Quote from andyw: “Thanks Ryecoaaron I tried the above however it did not appear to work. Once I ran omv-aptclean i did notice a few errors please see below: E: Failed to fetch packages.openmediavault.org/public/dists/arrakis/main/ binary-amd64/Packages Error writing to output file - write (28: No space left o n device) Error writing to file - write (28: No space left on device) E: Failed to fetch dl.bintray.com/openmediavault-plugin-developers/arrak is/dists/stretch/main/binary-amd64/Packages W…

• Your assumption is incorrect. The data is not lost in mirror mode, but the RAID is not functional unless you've defined a spare disk that immediatelly replaces the missing one.

• Please post the output of Shell-Script (1 line)

votdev - - General

How are the drives connected? The RAID dialog hides devices that are connected via USB.

• Couldn't log in to the web interface

votdev - - General

Wow, did not expect this behaviour.

• You can also run Shell-Script (1 line) to generate the welcome message.

• OMV Install on Intel RAID Drivers

votdev - - General

Simply install Debian using their ISO images and manually install OMV according to Install OMV4 on Debian 9 (Stretch).

• install problem

votdev - - Guides

Can you give us more information about the system and how you have installed OMV. The above log output does not help to identify the problem.

• Problem with creating a raid

votdev - - RAID

In most cases running the command below will answer the question if there are old signatures on the devices. # blkid

• Problem with creating a raid

votdev - - RAID

Please make sure that the devices you want to use for the RAID are clean. If the dvice contains a filesystem or old LVM/mdraid signatures, then it will not be displayed.

• /etc is group writable

votdev - - General

OMV does not modify the permissions for /etc.

• Mein Control Panel ist Verbuggt

votdev - - General

Genau. Welche Plugins hast Du installiert? Schon omv-firstaid verwendet um dem WebUI Cache zu löschen?

• Mein Control Panel ist Verbuggt

votdev - - General

Bitte die Browser Developer Tools starten und schauen ob eine hilfreiche Fehlermeldung angezeigt wird.

• Problem with GUI and apt-get update

votdev - - General

Sorry, aber den Scheiss hast Du dir selber eingebrockt indem Du versucht hast den Python Fehler zu fixen der wirklich nur ein kosmetischer Fehler ist und sonst nichts ohne dabei eine Ahnung von den Auswirkungen Deines tuns zu haben. Ich gebe nur einen Tipp: Schau dass die Einrückung korrekt ist.

• This is an indication that your system is still on Debian 8. If you want to upgrade from OMV3 to OMV4 the mentioned link is the wrong approach. This forum post is how to install OMV on a pre-installed Debian 9 system. Simply use 'omv-release-upgrade' to upgrade the system.

• Master password failure

votdev - - General

The error indicates that omv-engined is not running. Try to start it in foreground to find out what is going wrong $ omv-engined -d -f

• usb backup plugin btrfs compression

votdev - - Plugins

That's not possible, sorry.