Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• Master password failure

Detsle - - General

Quote from votdev: “$ omv-engined -d -f ” Running this command, this is what it gives: I do not know whether this is complete information or not, but this is what I can see on the screen. The inscription "SIGCHLD received..." and hangs. (Hidden Content)

Detsle - - General

Quote from votdev: “$ omv-engined -d -f ” Launched, he issued just a list of different modules.

Detsle - - General

Quote from macom: “Probably you don't want to hear this: the upgrade from OMV2 to OMV3 was not very smooth and caused issues in many cases. The recommendation to upgrade from OMV2 is to do a fresh install. In your case fresh install of OMV4. ” I understand, but the error appeared before installing newer versions. The error was the same on the omv 2 version. I cannot consider a clean installation, since there are a lot of users and access rights to this system.

Detsle - - General

Quote from macom: “Is this correct? I assume you were on OMV4 already. ” No, the system initially worked on 2.0.18. After that I started working with errors the same and I upgraded to omv 3 and further to omv 4.

Detsle - - General

Quote from Adoby: “If you describe your network and your server and what you have done so far, outside OMV, to servh for errors, that may help. ping? nmap? DHCP leases? ” Nothing exotic, from the router directly to the server and directly to the PC. Subnet 192.168.1.x Samba server is fully accessible. Other protocols do not respond, ftp - ssh - webgui. Ping is, Nmap and router see it correctly.

Detsle - - General

Quote from macom: “What platform are you using? Was it working before? Did you get any error messages when running the commands you mentioned? ” 1. Platform Linux 4.9.0-8-amd64 SMO Debian 4.9.144-3.1 (2019-02-19) - OMV 4.1.19.-1 2. Yes, before everything worked on version 2.0.18, it seems. Then there was a sharp failure and I, worn out, decided to try to update the system, thinking that this would solve the problem. 3. There were no errors like when I executed these commands.

Detsle - - General

Good afternoon, there was a failure in the administrative passwords. Once I restarted OMV, I could not access the web interface. The first thing I did was launch an omv-firstaid and clicked to change the admin password. Then I received the "ERROR: [Errno 111] Connection refused". Then I tried to log in via ssh and received "Denied connection", without even entering my username and password. At the moment, I only know the root password, which is still working. Also, all the login data of other us…