Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 128.

• Hi When stopping containers I get a "communication error" or "gateway timeout" almost every time.. if I then, after clicking "OK" to the error, try again then I am able to stop the container.. not every time but most of the time. Any ideas? any way to reset the docker plugin?

• linuxserver/rutorrent works great & easy to set up. make sure you place the config dir outside the docker container so you can edit rtorrent.rc apart from that it's an easy setup and feature rich..depending on the features you want of course

• Quote from raulfg3: “sorry for tip, but please revise your SMB settings and post how is "local Master Browser" configured, and try to change, perhaps you have a conflict with same feature on other machines on your LAN ” a definite possibility!

• Device / Drive Dropdown not working

Symbiot - - General

I'd like to get mine cleaned up as well... but haven't the courage to start messing with config.xml & fstab...

• what IP was & is it running atm ? from your description my first thought was 2 dhcp servers both trying to control IP's..

• hmm--- when I say df -h /media/f75etcetcetc it shows /sdk instead of /sdj as expected...

• here's the complete output: Source Code (20 lines)

• Hi So after I've been messing around with some disks & replacing a few something has messed up the filesystem. One disk seems to have been mounted both as /media/UUID & as /srv/dev-by-disk etc.. but.. with 2 seperate sizes... screenshots will explain better than words... forum.openmediavault.org/index…c52a0e6a363ff88c288411617 forum.openmediavault.org/index…c52a0e6a363ff88c288411617 forum.openmediavault.org/index…c52a0e6a363ff88c288411617 As you can see one disk is mounted as disk1 in filesystem…

• Hi I am unsure of your config.. but I'm running the linuxserver/rutorrent docker and it works fine. I've mapped /config to a shared folder /sharedfolder/docker/rutorrent and mapped /downloads to /sharedfolder/downloads oh.. and also in linuxserver docker I've set PGID & PUID to map the user running the container to my OMV user for docker. that works everytime..

• ok, thank you for your replies. I can easily wait

• After last update I am seeing this error: The method 'set' does not exist for the RPC service 'Docker'. Any ideas what might be causing this. I see it after interacting with a container.. Like viewing the log, or modifying a running container etc..

• Hi all Was wondering if anyone know a good file level backup system? Sort of like Veeam for enterprise. Something where I can restore files as they were 3 months ago. I haven't really found much so far..

• Dupeguru dependencies...

Symbiot - - General

I found that I had to remove the "sync time with host" option in OMV docker plugin.. if not I got "device or resource busy.... local time".. apart from having to enter port & paths """manually""" and not have it suggest needed ports etc. then it works I used "tekacs/dupeguru" which is being maintained regularly.

• My Goal: All in One System

Symbiot - - General

oh ah you're welcome to "hit me up"

Symbiot - - General

Quote from majorpayne: “I'm so lost on doing this. I got all the dockers installed and they are running but I can't find mergefs drive. If i can't find my mergefs drive I can set anything up! ” How do you mean... find it? find it where? in the dockers? did you mount them in the config of the docker container? forum.openmediavault.org/index…c52a0e6a363ff88c288411617

• Error: No space left on device ??

Symbiot - - General

I've been trying all kinds of stuff... I found this: Source Code (14 lines)And tried it... I do run crashplan but it's in a docker... is _seems_ the above has fixed my problem.... haven't really tested that much yet...

• [HowTo] SnapRAID in OMV

Symbiot - - Plugins

Quote from tooviral: “Getting this error email when its running a scheduled diff, using latest snapraid. Source Code (1 line)Has something changed from ver 10?? ” Same here. I created a thread about it but maybe better to keep it here.?!

Symbiot - - General

the "server" is home built. Xeon 3Ghz (from 2014), 16Gb memory... some intel Motherboard. I think lowpower is out of the question. I'm running on a 128SSD with 7x3Tb Sata & 2x4Tb. Disks are pooled with MergerFS & protected with SnapRaid. No plugins are installed apart from Sensorys, NUT & Docker. I run : Flexget Plex Couchpotato Sickrage(just now.. today switched to Sonarr & Jackett to try it) Rutorrent PlexRequests Unifi-controller Crashplan Muximux I always use docker containers from Linuxserv…

Symbiot - - General

that's pretty much what I have. docker with plex, sickrage, couchpotato, flexget, plexrequests, plexpy, rutorrent. Sonarr is there as well though I haven't used it. Rutorrent configured to unrar.

• Quote from tooviral: “Im also seeing this in my emails. Also get a comlpeted email as well. ” same here. Makes me unsure if I'm protected properly...