Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

• I have a new OMV 3.X installed running with Debian Jessie on a new ODROID - C2 board. Everything installed correctly but when I connect to the miniDLNA to a media player I can see all the meta data and play songs for a few minutes then the connection is lost. The only way I can reestablish connection is to reboot the media player and then it connects again for a short time and then disconnects again. There are NO logs in the DLNA log section reporting errors. Any suggestions?

• Upgrade from 1.18 to 2.X fails

rpm886 - - Updates/Upgrades

I got it to work by simple refreshing the screen! Safari

omv-aptclean did not work

omv-aptclean?

Sorry for the basic questions ..... How do you clear the browser cache from the command line?

Another interesting clue ... if I blindly click on the screen I can get the login window to pop up and login.

So I finally got my 1.18 system to upgrade to 2.X on Debian. I logged in once and everything was working! However the second time I logged in the login GUI doesn't appear. It looks like the old 1.X blue screen is rendered on top of the 2.X login screen.... Any help?

• Debian fresh install fails

rpm886 - - General

Is there a list of recommended boards somewhere?

Now I'm getting this error on an omg-update: Preconfiguring packages ... Setting up login (1:4.1.5.1-1+deb7u1) ... dpkg: error processing /var/cache/apt/archives/perl_5.14.2-21+deb7u4_armhf.deb (--unpack): cannot access archive: No such file or directory dpkg: error processing /var/cache/apt/archives/libperl5.14_5.14.2-21+deb7u4_armhf.deb (--unpack): cannot access archive: No such file or directory dpkg: error processing /var/cache/apt/archives/perl-base_5.14.2-21+deb7u4_armhf.deb (--unpack): ca…

rpm886 - - General

I'm running on a Beagle Bone Black running Debian 8.7

I have a working 1.18 OMV running on Debian When trying to update I get the following errors: omv-update Err packages.steve.org.uk ./ Sources 302 Found Err packages.steve.org.uk ./ Packages 302 Found W: Failed to fetch packages.steve.org.uk/minidlna/squeeze/./Sources 302 Found W: Failed to fetch packages.steve.org.uk/minidlna/squeeze/./Packages 302 Found Any suggestions?

rpm886 - - General

I am trying to do a fresh install on Debian Jessie with OMX 3.X following these steps: Install OMV3 on Debian Jessie I'm getting the following errors: openmediavault : Depends: php5-pam but it is not going to be installed Depends: resolvconf but it is not going to be installed Depends: proftpd-mod-vroot but it is not going to be installed Depends: php5-proctitle but it is not going to be installed Any Suggestions?