NUT & Notifications strange Behaviour when both enabled

• Hello,

I have NUT up and running with my Eaton 5S700 UPS, after some trial and error it worked with very simple driver config

driver = usbhid-ups
    port = auto

I am able to see the graphs and all the output info in the Services/UPS/Variables section, however I get some very strange behavior when I enable Notifications.

Without notifications the graphs for charge and load for example are continuous and I don't see any connection issues between the UPS and my OMV server. With notifications turned on, I receive all sorts of emails, and notice that the graphs aren't continuous, with gaps in the lines, suggesting that connection is lost with the UPS. Examples of the messages I receive every 5 minutes:

Most of the emails are: "Communications with the UPS ups@localhost cannot be established" & "Communications with the UPS ups@localhost are lost"

Some of the emails are:
    "Exists Service nut-client
    Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2015 18:56:08
    Action: alert
    Host: openmediavault.local
    Description: process is running with pid 32239"

"Does not exist Service nut-server
    Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2015 18:55:36
    Action: restart
    Host: openmediavault.local
    Description: process is not running"

Has anyone experienced this behavior before?

OMV 1.9 - Lenovo Thinkserver TS140 - Xeon E3-1200 v3 Series w/ 8GB Ram: 3 x 3TB WD RED - AUFS Pool, 1 x 16GB Samsung SSD System Drive
    Plex - Syncthing - Couchpotato - Sonarr - NUT

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!