Forum capcha problem on Firefox

• I just posted over in the General Forum, but it was more hassle than I was expecting.

Logged in to the forum on my Firefox instance (38.0.5 on Windows 7) it wouldn't accept my captcha's. Whatever I did, it just rejected the 'security code'.

I eventually tried logging in using Chrome (43.0.2357.130), and successfully submitted my post, but it made me wonder if anyone else was seeing a problem with the captcha's under Frefox.

Take care,

Mark..........

• The captcha became neccessary just a couple of days ago due to a very aggressive spambot. I apologize if it causes normal users any trouble, but we had to protect ourself against those spambot attacks.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• chente

Hat das Thema geschlossen.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!