Error occurs when applying changes - but not every time

• So let me preface this by saying I REALLY need to do a clean install of OMV, and will do so in the very near future. It's on the list, but there's a few things that are holding me back; one of which is that I want to finish migration from Greyhole to ZFS. Here's where my problem comes in.

Installed ZFS plugin along with 4 new drives (one 5TB and three 1TB). This is on top of the two 3TB, one 2TB, and one existing 1TB. In the process of trying something unrelated, I accidentally nuked the existing 1TB drive and tried (and failed) to recover it. It wasn't full, so it's not the end of the universe. However, in the process of setting up ZFS for the first time, I created the original pool (labeled 'zed1') with the wrong set of drives. I couldn't find a way to pull just those drives out and since there was nothing on it, I went to delete it. Couldn't find a way through the plugin, so I used CLI and did a 'zpool destroy zed1', wiped the drives, and recreated the pool correctly under a different name.

Now, and seemingly at random, when I try and apply a change - specifically, I am trying to repoint my shared folders to new locations on the ZFS pools - I get "Failed to mount 'zed1': mount: can't find /zed1 in /etc/fstab or /etc/mtab". It is not on every change either, and I can't tell what might be causing it. Full error is below. I'm assuming that somewhere in the cruft of running this server through the tail end of 0.5 there's an entry that didn't get wiped when I did the zpool destroy.

Things I've tried: Uninstalling and reinstalling ZFS (which was an issue because of a file that I manually deleted trying to get rid of the 'zed1' reference), upgrading to 2.1 from the last 1.x release (no change in problem), and trying to follow the error details without much luck - I'm a network engineer, my coding chops are nonexistent.

Oh, this almost has to be related, but for whatever reason when this error pops up, it causes MySQL to stop running. This is reliably repeatable, every time I get the error MySQL dies. It restarts with no issues, but there's also nothing that I can find anywhere explaining why it's crashing.

If anyone can tell me where I can find this entry and how best to delete it so I can redirect my shared folders and make sure everything is functional on ZFS before I tear it down and rebuild, I would appreciate that. Thanks!

Full error from OMV below:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!