network info not populating

• I have my static IP set with my router by mac address.

I'm experiencing about 12MBps transfers over a 1000gbps connection. With my old setup I was getting 60-100MBps. I'm using an asrock z97 extream6 it has dual nic ports I am using the intel one and using the backport 3.16 kernel.

I looked under the interfaces tab and other then method saying IPv4:DHCP there is no info for address, netmask, gateway, MTU says n/a. Is that normal? just trying to see if I can locate the cause of the slow speeds.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Look on the Dashboard. You probably will have to add the Network Interfaces widget.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Offizieller Beitrag

What doesn't show up under what tab? Volker removed the connection information from the interfaces tab. It only shows up on the Network widget now.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• What doesn't show up under what tab? Volker removed the connection information from the interfaces tab. It only shows up on the Network widget now.

ah I had no idea.. Sort of confusing for those that don't know.

Fwiw I enabled openvpn on my Asus router the other day so I can keep track of the RAID rebuild from work. I disabled that rebooted and my data speeds are back up where I expect them.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!