Mysql / Roundcube Database troubble

• Offizieller Beitrag

The user and password are created. So, you can't use the wrong info. Did you give mysql its own, new shared folder? Just tried in a fresh vm and it worked fine.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Im sorry , you was tooooooo fast. :) . Yes, you are right, after a third new run it works, so I want delete my not nessasary question, but your answer was faster.....

Now, there is a connection problem to our local mailserver, arrgh... maybe I need help again later.

Thank you!

• ok, question comes faster ....

I have a roundcube Installation on a Windows Server with IIs, and I know, typical, there is a lot of configure.
    In OMV roundcube plugin I must cofigure SMTP, well and very comfortable, but I must also configure IMAP to connect to my mailserver. But this is not possible ? So, I cant login and use roundcube?

• Offizieller Beitrag

I don't understand the question. The default host field is where you put the imap server. It isn't labeled imap because you can only use imap with roundcube. Look at the info tab for an example or roundcube documentation.

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

• If I have a "normal" client, like Thunderbird, I give : for IMAP : server- hostname, PORT , security and authentification.
    In RC I give him the servername, or alternative servername:993 to include the port, but if I want to log in RC, all the times roundcube returns: "Connection to storageserver failed" . So I think he cant connect to the mailserver via 993, but ofcourse Im not sure.......

• Offizieller Beitrag

Didn't read the roundcube docs under default host, huh?

Is the server ssl or tls?
    tls would be: tls://mail.example.com:993
    ssl would be: ssl://mail.example.com:993

• Yes, I didnt read it :)

I give the correct format, ssl://mymailserver:993, but there is the same error, .... because....... he need the certificate. I think so :-). If I have time I will spend more time with this, but now I will start to holiday.
    Thank you

• Offizieller Beitrag

Your problem seems like it has to do with a self-signed cert. I looked through a few things and I don't know how to get roundcube to work with self-signed certs.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!